Ch 85: The Last Bite

Glory and Gore~ Lorde

PAULINAS POV// 

I pick at my food and try to eat as slowly as possible. I look around and it seems the only person not eating as slow as everyone else is Sean. He must be excited that Crystal will be feeding him the last bite. Daniel is quietly sitting watching everyone eat. In his plate is the fork with the last bite of food on it. 

Eventually, we have to give it up. I pile on the last bite of food onto my fork. Because its only one LAST bite we cant be fed twice. 

"Right side will be feeding you your last bite of food," Daniel says once he stands. 

Everyone's quiet. 

Isaac picks up my fork and feeds me. I chew until the food is down. I watch Angie feed Daniel and the smirk develop on his face as she pushes the fork into his mouth. Crystal quickly shoves the fork into Sean's mouth and throws it back down on the plate. I look over to my right and see Kassidy feeding Isaac his fork of food and enjoy it. The cycle continues. 

"Oh shit," I say once I remember I'm supposed to feed Ivy. I pick up her fork and throw the food into her mouth. 

We're finally done. 

"Now that we're all done, I thought we'd play a little game of dare or dare. In other words, triple dog." 

"Real original. I'm out," Crystal says and gets up.

"Oh really? Try opening the door," Daniel says and Crystal walks over to the front door. 

"He locked it," She says and looks at us.

"He's fucking crazy," She says again and charges back to her seat.

"Please Crystal, sit," Daniel.

"I'm not your bitch. I don't have to listen to you," Crystal says back.

"Oh but you should, and because Crystal wants to be a little smart ass, she'll go first." He says and she sits. 

"I will pass around this hat and you will pick one dare. You will do the dare but if you choose not to there will be individual consequences that cater to each and every one of you personally," he says and hands Crystal the hat first.

"Once you pick your dare, read it out loud," He says.

"Everyone gets a dare but me," He says and smiles.

"You're sick," Crystal mutters.

"Thank you," 

Crystals hand reaches in the hat. She pulls out a tiny rolled up piece of paper. I see her gulp and unroll it. 

"Take the goldfish out of its tank. Eat it and don't forget to chew." She reads and I can hear everyone in the room stop breathing. 

She looks up after reading and Daniel slides over a goldfish in a glass bowl. 

"Fuck no. hell no." Crystal says while looking at the happy goldfish swimming around. 

"You can either do that or I can shave your head with my eyes closed," Daniel answers in a simple ton. 

Crystal looks at the goldfish. He stares back at her. She places her hand in the small bowl and cups the fish in a corner. She scoops out the fish and watches it flop in her hand. 

"Head first," Daniel instructs.

"Shut the fuck up Daniel," she says in an annoyed tone. 

She inhales and throws the fish in her mouth. Everyone covers their eyes but leaves room to peep. 

I hear Angie squeal and cover her eyes. 

"Ugh fuck," Crystal says when she's done. She coughs and drinks the iced tea sitting in front of her. 

Crystal hands the hat to Sean. 

"Punch the person in the face to your right." He says and crumples up the paper. Everyone gasps when they realize the person to his right is Crystal. 

"Do it. I dare you," She says with her eyebrows raised. 

Sean raises his fists and stares at Crystal.

"I can't," he says

"Don't do the dare, get your head shave," Daniel says.

"Okay, shave it," he says and everyone gasps again. Crystal is probably thinking what we're all thinking. He's shaving his head for the girl he loves but isn't loved by. daniel plugs in the electric razor and starts sheering at Sean's head. Within minutes all of his hair is on the floor. He looks so different. he looks alright. 

"I did you a favor," Daniel says when he's done. Sean rubs his head and goes back to his seat. Sean hands the hat to Grace and without thinking she grabs a slip of paper.

"Go streaking down the block for 60 seconds While singing the national anthem," she says. 

"Kay,"

We all get up from the table and follow Grace outside. Its dark out so hopefully no one sees her. Angie, Kassidy, Crystal and I huddle around Grace as she takes off her clothes. She hands Kassidy her shirt and jeans. She then takes off her bra and throws it onto the rest of her clothes. 

"Its Ok Grace, You'll be fine," Angie sweetly says before Grace nods. 

She turns around, takes a deep breath and starts running. 

"OH say can you see. By the dawns early light. What so proudly we hailed..." She sings as she runs down the street.

"30 seconds" Daniel laughs. everyone turns away to respect Graces nudity and within 30seconds she runs back. 

We huddle around her again to cover her while she gets dressed. She doesn't say anything. she just rushes to put on her clothes. We go back inside and we continue the game. The hat gets passed to Brenton and because he doesn't want to do the dare he gets his head shaved. He turned down a dare of shaving his head so technically he did the dare. 

Its Tommy's turn. 

"Pick someone to pierce your left nipple" he reads and we can't exactly do an at home nipple piercing. 

"Pick Crystal, pick Crystal," everyone says because she can do piercings.

"I've never pierced a fucking nipple before," She defends.

"Who cares you pierced something before," I say. Daniel slides a giant needle across the table along with alcohol swabs. He slides over a ting ring to put in the piercing. 

"Uh fuck ok," Crystal says and stands up. tommy takes off his shirt and I look away because I'm not in the mood for a girl boner right now. He makes my ovaries quake. 

Anyway...

"This is so fucking weird," Crystal says while sterilizing his nipple with an alcohol swab. 

"Ok, this might hurt," She says before poking the giant needle through. Tommy screams

"Fuck" he yells and breathes in and out. His ribs and his muscles linger together making me want to chew off my nails. I have a girlfriend I can't catch feelings. 

"Fuck it didn't go all the way through. One more time," she says and pokes it through again. she then clips in the ring and wipes up the small amount of blood that spewed out. 

"All done," she says and goes back to her chair. 

"Fuck that hurt. You're fucking crazy Daniel," Tommy says breathing heavily. 

"If I wasn't gay or actually crazy I'd be offended."

TO BE CONTINUED...