Ch.29

Song for the chapter:

Boom Clap- Charlie XCX

ISAACS POV

Holy shit, tomorrow's valentines day and I still haven't gotten anything for Paulina. Tonight I'm going to the mall with Tommy so we can get Kassidy and Paulina gifts. I guess Daniel and Sean already did their shopping.

I'm at the mall with Tommy and I still haven't gotten anything for Polly. Tommy already got Kassidy a heart necklace with her name engraved in it. I was planning on getting Paulina a teddy bear with a plush heart that said I love you but Daniel said that it was cheesy. We saw Daniel and Sean but they're doing their shopping together. Tommy drags me into Forever 21 to find something for Paulina but I can't buy her clothes because I don't know if she'd wear it or not so I just walk into Macy's and buy a glass jar. It should have come with a love potion because for $26 it better be a magic jar.

Tommy and I hang out at the mall for a few more hours. And do absolutely nothing.

PAULINAS POV

Tomorrow's valentines day and I didn't get anything for Isaac. Kassidy suggested the we have a girls day out and buy valentines day gifts.

We walk into several stores but I can't find anything Isaac would like. Angie already got Daniel a new phone case and a singing card that sound annoying, Kassidy got Tommy a photo album and she said she's gonna fill it with pictures of them, Crystal isn't really paying any attention on finding Sean a gift and Grace just came along for fun.

We walk into Banana Republic and I see nothing but shiny stuff. Something even shinier catches my eye. I walk over to it and pick it up. They're two rings and both of them say "forever" with an infinity sign at the end. I think it's adorable so I buy it. The freaking metal circles where $17.99 but Isaac is worth every penny.

"Guys, where's Crystal?" I ask the girls

"I don't know" Grace says

"What the fuck, where could she have gone?" Kassidy says

"I'll call her." Angie says. "It went straight to voice mail." She says and puts her phone away.

We walk out of the store and walk to Starbucks. After we get our drinks, Crystal shows up smiling and admiring her nails.

"Oh hey guys." She says

"Jesus Christ Crystal. Where were you?" Angie ask.

"Uh where else." She says. "I was getting my nails done. What do you think." Crystal says and holds her hand out so Angie could see them.

"Wow Tommy would you look at that. The girls are here." Isaac says with a smirk then Daniel and Sean walk up behind them. We're all trying to hide our gifts. The only place I can think of fast enough is my bra. I shove the tiny back in my shirt and pull it up. Angie puts her bags behind her back and Kassidy roughly throws hers in her purse. P

"So you girls doing a little shopping?' Daniel asks

"Oh shut up Daniel, dont act like you don't know what we're doing." Angie says and rolls her eyes.

"Well it was nice seeing you guys. Bye." I say but they keep talking to us.

"How your shopping going." Tommy presses even though he knows.

"Tommy, would you guys just....." Kassidy is cut off by this annoying clicking noise we keep hearing. There's a complete silence and we turn our heads to find Crystal clicker her new nails together.

"Oh sorry, was that me?" Crystal says with a smile.

"Anyways, we have to go now right girls?' I say and turn my head so that they know that I want them to agree.

"Uh right we have stuff to do." Angie says and we finally walk away from that awkward moment.

"You might wanna take this out of your bustier honey." Angie says and takes the rings out of my bra.

"I think I crushed my cupcake." Grace randomly says and we start laughing.

A few hours later, we call our parents to pick us up so we can go home and prepare our gifts.

When I get home I take the price off one of the rings and put it in a ring box I found under the couch. Some girlfriend I am. I out the other ring on my pinky finger so that when he opens it he'll get why.

ISAACS POV

Before I go home I stop by Target and get Paulina a $20 iTunes gift card. When I get home I wrap the gift card in a thick layer of toilet paper and set it in the glass jar. I grab a sharpie and 4 sheets of blank printer paper and scissors. I cut the sheets of paper into really tiny rectangles and on each one I write one reason why I love Paulina. It takes all night but by midnight I have 320 reasons why I love Paulina in the jar. It fills it up and covers the gift card so she not see it. I then label the jar "320 reasons why I love Paulina" and wrap it red pink and white wrapping paper.

She really didn't have to get me anything. Just her being my girlfriend is a huge gift. I don't need anything but her.

JUST IN CASE YOU GUYS ARE WONDERING, A BUSTIER BRA IS A VERY FANCY BRA THAT BRINGS YOUR BREASTS CLOSER TOGETHER.😘✌️