Ch. 39

Song for the chapter:
Tattooed Heart~Ariana Grande

PAUKINAS POV

I take a seat next to Isaac in the top row of our choir class. Literally everyone's in this class, I just took it because my boyfriends in this class, fuck singing.
"okay creatures, it's Friday and we all know what that means." Mr. King, our choir teacher, says. He's actually a funny guy but I don't get amused easily. And when he says 'it's Friday we all know what that means' well on Fridays you get a chance to sing or perform anything you want that's vocal.
"So who would like to go first" he says and before he finishes, Angie's hand shoots up in the air. "okay Ms. Van Howllen go ahead" he says and takes a seat in his enormous desk chair. Angie sands up and whispers into Crystal's ear. Crystal gets up and Angie waves her hand towards Kassidy Grace and Daniel. They stand up next to her on the small stage. Kassidy and Grace stand in one corner of the stage, Daniel sits in the piano chair preparing to play and Crystal stands near Angie.
"okay love whenever you're ready." Mr. King says for like the hundredth time.
Kassidy and Grace softly hum in the background and Crystal starts a tune. she raises her tune until she starts to sing. Soon Angie joins her but then Crystal stops and gives Angie the spotlight. Daniel starts to play the piano and I then recognize the song they're going acapella to. I always thought Tattooed Heart was a dumb song but then they made it sound good so I have a change of heart.
I amused by the fact that my ridiculous friends actually have talent. I look at Isaac and give him that "what the actual fuck is going on" look and he shrugs his shoulders and goes back to biting his nails. I ponder whether or not to do a solo next week but I'm not really the one to sing. I'll ask Angie or Crystal to back me up or something.
"Babe" I say and continuously tap Isaac until he blankly looks up at me with his fingers still in between his teeth like a big baby. "Quit biting your nails you dope" I say and furrow my eyebrows at Isaac until he stops doing that" "sorry baby" he says and wipes his nails on his jeans.
"God you're disgusted yet I still call you mine" I say and roll my eyes.
I'm then startled by the sudden pitch change in Angie's voice when she finishes off the song and Crystal lightly chants tattooed heart when Angie's done.
Angie bows and sits down like she's fucking royalty or something and I continue to think about what I should do next week. WAIT CRAP NEXT WEEK IS ANGIES BIRTHDAY. "Fucking Isaac listen to me" I say and slap his arm because I just got an idea. "yea babe" he says and lazily looks at me. "next week is Angie's birthday" I say and continue looking at him. "And" he says and stares at my chest because I'm wearing a v neck that gives away too much. "AND we should do a birthday performance for her" I say and pick his chin up to look at my face. "The fuck. So like you want the other girls to sing and you want me to beatbox and Daniel can play piano?" He asks. "Yes you dumb shit." I say and he raises his eyebrows. "Ok I'll think about it" he says. "You'll what? I'm sorry I didn't quite here you babe" I say sarcastically waiting for him to say yes. "I said I'll do it babe chill out" he says and looks down at the dorks who just performed getting congratulated.
At the end of class he grabs my backpack for me and holds my hand so we can leave. He talks to Daniel about my plan and I talk to the girls to let them know not to get sick of strain their voices. Of course Angie's gonna wanna sing next week too so we have to try and convince her not to. That won't be easy but it's possible. Isaac and I walk to my locker so I can get my stuff for fourth period and he gives me my backpack so I can put my crap in it. I quickly suck on his lips and he puts his hands on my waist and squeezes. His hands start to move lower and I realize I have to go. "Just a few more hours." I seductively say and bite my lip while looking into his bright green eyes.
I go to fourth period and I daydream about later on today when Isaac and I will either be latched together like two Popsicle sticks glued together or fighting like an old married couple.

******************************

After school Isaac and I walk to his house instead of mine since my mothers home.
His mom isn't home for reasons I couldn't care less about and so we go to his room which is near and tidy (most likely because I was coming over) and I lay on his bed and pretend to be on my period. "Fucking shit cramps" I say and his face goes pale. "I stand up and adjust his collar before making out with him. "I'm kidding" I say and bite his lip. I run my hand down his tummy and grip his well yea his dick. He shifts under my hand and picks up his pace while kissing me. "My friend missed me huh" I say at the fact that he got hard in almost 30 seconds.
His fingers tease my inner thigh and I gasp every time he goes higher towards my kitty. "No sir I'm sorry but I'm a virgin" I say with darling puppy dog eyes. "Two years ago." He says and begins to suck on my neck.

Sorry dudes it's kinda been a year /: