Ch 71

No Better ~ Lorde 

PAULINAS POV//

When we get to Santa Barbara its about 9:30am. The hotel looks beautiful and its right on the beach. I hope We all aren't gong to be in one room and by all I mean all of us and Angie's parents. 

"You guys go check ought he pool we're gonna check in" Angies dad says to us so we drop our bags and go out the glass doors near the check in counter. 

"How are we sleeping?" Kassidy asks.

"On beds?" Crystal counters and she shoots Crystal a glare.

"My mom got the connected room thingies. So we'll be in one room and they'll be in another." Angie says and thats what I figured.

"Are they getting back together or something?" I ask Angie quietly because its not really my business. 

"I hope not." she says plainly.

"But don't you want them to get back together?" I ask and she stares at me before shaking her head.

"Don't worry about her. She's emotionally torturing herself with the fact that she wants her parents to get back together but doesn't want what comes with that" Crystal says and I grow confused.

"I just don't like when they're together for too long." Angie says and shrugs her shoulders.

"Why not I mean they are your parents." I say and motion towards her parents who are at the checkout counter. 

"Dont be therapist Paulina right now. I'm not in the mood to cry." Angie says to me so I take the moment to sympathize with her.

"Midnight dip?" Crystal says pointing at the jacuzzi when we get out to the spa area.

"Dip at midnight?" Angie contradicts smirking which basically means she's agreeing. 

"alright ladies lets go up to our rooms." Angie's moms says when we walk back inside. 

We take the elevator up to the fifth floor out of seven. The elevator ride up to our floor is loud. Now I know its obvious where Angie gets that talkative trait. Both of her parents wont shut the fuck up. Alongside their talking Crystal is continuously popping her gum behind my right ear.

"Are you done?" I turn around ask Crystal.

She pops her gum while locking her eyes on mine. "Nope" she says and I just turn back around and clench my fists.

"Here are the keys please don't lose them." Angie's mom says and hands Angie a pocket full of hotel key cards. Angie distributes the keys between us. After, we walk down the hall until we come to two doors strangely close to each other. Angie slips the key card in the slot and opens the door. 

"Let us know before you go anywhere girls." Angie's dad says and him and Angie mom walk into their room.

"Wow this room is a bitch" Crystal says when we walk in. 

"Shit we need a cot for you" Angie says walking towards the inside door that leads to her parents room.

"Mom we need an extra cot for Crystal." Angie says peaking her head into their room.

"Let me call the desk. They'll knock when they come so be aware." I hear her mom say. 

Angie shuts the door and goes back to her unattended suitcase.

"SO what do you guys wanna do?" She asks cramming her lips together.

"Uh no one ever said I was done napping." Crystal says and throws herself on our bed

"Get your ass up." Kassidy says and throws one of the pillows from her bed at Crystal.

"Throw another. I dare you" Crystal says sitting up with the pillow in a tight grip.

"Classy Crystal" Angie jokes as if we all don't live in fear that Crystal will kill us in our sleep.

"Why don't we just recuperate first before we throw ourselves into things like we had to do in Rio." Kassidy says and sits down. 

"Sounds good." Angie says as soon as the door opens and two guys walk in with a bed on wheels.

"Thanks for knocking" Crystals says to them after they set up her bed and leave.

"Ok goodnight hoes" She says and lays down. 

"Crystal really" I say and she loudly snores.

"You log" I say and before I can turn around her pillow already made a date with my face. 

"Oops I slipped" she says with her eyes still closed and a sneaky smile baked across her face.

"Just to be sure no one has drugs right? We don't need another Rio" Angie justifies. 

"Shut your dumbass up smokey. No one will ever get as high as you did so chill." Crystal says to Angie and she scoffs with reassurance.

I tuck my luggage in the corner by the bathroom so I can tend to it later. As for now I had a very poor sleep hour count so I will be jumping on the nap wagon with everyone else.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It has been officially confirmed that there will be a Jones 2. After I get these guys through 8th grade a second book will be started. This book will be influenced by other things. Paulina and her friends will be older which means high school. Everyones favorite. There are a lot of new things for Jones that I can't share yet but all I can say is that whats about to go down in the second book is too good to not read. ok don't forget to drink ya water and take care of ya streaks.