Ch 17

Song for the chapter

Birthday ~ Katy Perry

ISAACS POV

"Okay guys, tomorrow is Paulina's birthday. We have to make it seem like we don't remember that it's her birthday tomorrow. By the way, good job ignoring her today although I was a little skeptical about that. Angie do you have the surprise party cover?" I ask

"Yup all set and done." She says

"Daniel do you have all the presents in order." I ask

"Most certainly captain." He says

"Kassidy, do you and Tommy have the food prepared?" I ask

"Almost done sir." They say

"Grace, you have the guest list finished, correct?"

"Done and done" she says

"And finally, Crystal and Sean, you two down for security."

"Fuck ya bitches." Crystal says

"Looks like everything is in order, now let's get to work." We all met at Angie's house because that's where the surprise party is gonna be held.

"Angie, tomorrow night at seven thirty call Paulina and ask her to come over." I demand

"Okay." She says

We've been avoiding Paulina all week because sooner or later one of us would've slipped and told her everything.

^^^^^^

Today at school Paulina tried talking to us but we only replied with small answered and stuff. The whole day we were giving each other signs, sending text messages and sending sixth graders as messengers to deliver important information about tonight. It was pretty cool but then after school we all went home got changed and went over to Angie's house.

It's now 5:42 pm and we almost have everyone here that's on the guest list. There are about 62 people on the list and at the moment we only have 43. I told them to get here no later than 7 pm.

It's now seven and I told Angie to call Paulina. She told everyone to be quiet as she dialed her number. She out her in speaker so we could all hear her.

"Oh Paulina your boyfriend is a freak in bed." Oh my god is Angie serious

"What the fuck Angie." Paulina says and Angie Taos me on the shoulder as a sign to do something

"Oh Angie you're so much better than Paulina." I say

"Angie, are you fucking my boyfriend." Paulina asks and then Angie moans into the phone.

"You know what, I'm on my way"

Angie hangs up and we all start laughing. She turns off the lights and everyone hides. 10 minutes later, Paulina hurts through the door and turns on the lights that's when we all pop out and say "SURPRISE"

Paulina bursts into tears and walks over to me. I close my eyes and pucker out my lips. I expect her to kiss me but instead she slaps me. Then she laughs and hugs me. I wrap my arms around her waist and kiss her.

"Oh my god, you faggot." She laughs and I laugh too

She then hugs Angie, Kassidy, Crystal and Grace. She's wearing her bunny house slippers and her polar bear pajamas.

"Oh honey, I know you're not gonna party in that." Angie says and points at what she's wearing.

"Do you have anything I can borrow?" She asks Angie

"Oh do I." She says and takes her upstairs to change. A few minutes later Paulina walks down the stairs in a pencil skit a crop top and white wedges. She looks absolutely beautiful. The DJ starts blasting the music and everyone starts dancing.

"TURN UP!!" I scream while standing on top of Angie's coffee table. I think I might break it.

The party lasts all night. The plan was a big success and Paulina was really happy with everything.

Paulina and I fell asleep on top of the table, Daniel and Angie fell asleep in the kitchen, Kassidy and Tommy fell asleep in the bathroom, Sean and Crystal went home early and Grace fell asleep on the patio. We didn't go to school the next day. We were to busy sleeping because the party lasted till like 2 am so we just fell asleep where ever we dropped.

13th birthday..... I think was a huge success😏