Ch 67

Bad liar~Selena Gomez 

CRYTALS POV//

When I wake up I see Angie already awake on her phone. It looks like she's texting Daniel because she looks pissed. Oh yeah I slept over last night no surprise. 

"You good?" I ask and roll out of her bed.

"Yeah I was talking to Daniel." she says

"I figured." I say and squeeze my eyes open. I get up and wobble to her bathroom so I can brush my teeth and fix my hair. I pull my hair into a bun and stare at my reflection in the mirror. 

"What happened?" I ask her when I come back from the bathroom.

"Nothing." she says and shrugs one shoulder in a lying tone. 

"You're lying, what happened?" I call her out. 

"I figured I should talk to Daniel but it didn't go well." she says and tosses her phone on her freshly made bed. I put on my serious face and wait for her to fully express herself. 

"What exactly did he say?" I ask and she motions to her phone with her eyes letting me know that I should read the conversation.

*Angie/^daniel

*Hello can we talk*

^about^

*stuff thats been happening* 

^I'd rather we talk in person Angie but sure^ 

*Are you upset*

^yes why wouldn't I be^

*im sorry* 

^I hope you know that won't fix anything^

*I know but I figured I owed it to you*

^I'll see you eventually ok^

When I finish reading I give Angie her phone back. 

"You know you don't owe anything to him right? He's a piece of shit that should crawl into a ditch and die." I say out of anger.

"Please don't say that about him. He was good to me for the most part. He's just mad because I popped the little bubble he kept me in." She says and I agree because he was trying to make her an outsider. 

"Talk to that bitch on the 4th and end things with him because I'm actually done for you. You can't take this anymore" I say and shake my head. 

"I will" she agrees and we go downstairs for breakfast. 

After breakfast I have to go get my ears pierced again so I say goodbye to Angie and go to the mall.

Later that day..

PAULINAS POV//

While I'm blowdrying my hair after my shower I look down at my phone. Its a group text from Daniel. As confused as I am I pick up my phone. When I read the text my jaw is halfway to the floor and I turn off my blowdryer. The first thing I plan on doing is calling Angie. 

ISAACS POV// 

My phone buzzes while I'm helping my sister fill her kiddie pool. Its a group text from Daniel. After I read it I have to put the hose down because it was just so unbelievable.

KASSIDYS POV//

"Hey come here" I say to my youngest brother before my phone goes off and I see a group text from Daniel. I read the text and swallow the lump that has formed under my lungs.

TOMMYS POV//

After I roll my last blunt and tuck it in my altoid box I check my phone and see a group text from Daniel. I put my hand over my mouth and let out a small chuckle but then remember I'm apart of this drama too.

ANGIES POV//

I wrap my wet hair in a towel and go back to painting my toenails. When I hear my phone vibrate next to me, Its a text from Daniel. A group text. The only thing I can think of doing is scream. I throw my phone down and stand up. I have no idea what to do so I just stomp around my room.

CRYSTALS POV//

While I'm getting my ears pierced I look down at my phone and see a group text from Daniel. This motherfuking joke can't be serious. I read this boys text and I'm pissed. He texted my business to an entire group chat.

SEANS POV//

I'm in the middle of trying to get together every memory I've had with Crystal so I can put it all down in a giant card for her and then my phone chimes and its a group text from Daniel. The fact that Daniel did this and sent this type of text to everyone is childish. And I'm me. 

GRACES POV//

Im so ready for school to start so I've been prepping my notebooks and pencils for a week thats when I get a text from Daniel. The text Daniel sent is all tea.

DANIELS POV//

I sent out a text to everyone since everyone wants to have a different opinion about everything that happened. Now its fixed.

To: Angie, Paulina, Tommy, Isaac, Crystal, Kassidy, Grace, Sean

Yes, Isaac cheated on Paulina with Kassidy. Yes, Angie cheated on me with Paulina and yes everyone is screwed up. Oh and yes Crystal broke up with Sean. Theres a possibility none of us will still be friends after this summer because either someone fucked someone else's boyfriend or someone fucked someone else's girlfriend.Ill see you guys at Angie on the 4th of July. I hope some of you are happy being homosexual because I know I am. ~Daniel