Ch 5

PAULINAS POV

He kisses me hard and everything around me just stops and it's just the two of us standing there lost in our passionate kiss. After we kiss, I snuggle into his chest and we begin to slow dance. A few minutes later like 10 minutes, Angie taps me on the shoulder to tell me that we're the only people on the floor.

"You do know that you two are the only ones on the dance floor, right?"she tells me

"I don't give a fuck, this feels great." I confidently say

She shrugs her shoulders and strolls away with Daniel. Isaac stop dancing with me and grabs my hand. He starts to run toward the bathroom and I'm just like, oh god not this again.

"Where the hell are you guys going!" Angie asks

"Oh no where, Angie" Isaac rudely says

We get closer to the bathroom and I'm starting to get curious.

"What the hell Isaac, we were having a gr......" He shuts me up by pushing me agains the wall and kissing me. I push him away because this is just ridiculous.

"No, Isaac, we're not doing this here. Not now."I say, paranoid

"Are you sure babe." He says and puts his hand around my neck. I'm not one for choking but when Isaac does it, I'll agree to anything. 

"I'm........positive,ummmmmm" I can't help the moan that comes out of my mouth from his sexual intension.

"Really, because I don't think you are." He's really torturing me.

I grab his hand seductively lick his fingers. We walk into the bathroom stall closest to us. He sits on the toilet with me in his lap. I start to rock back and forth on his lap and I feel the lump in his dress pants start to grow. I can tell that he can't take this anymore. 

CRYSTALS POV

"No Sean, don't tell me you were home when I know damn well  that you were with that skank, Ashley."

"But baby..." He says

"Don't baby me you asshole"

"I have to pee," I say a little too loud

"ANGIE!!! I have to pee, come with me to the bathroom." I demand

Angie is my best friend. We've been besties since the fifth grade.

"I'm coming, I'm coming, hold on. I'll be right back babe." She says to Daniel

"Hey," she says

"Hey" I sigh

"Sean still pissing you off?" She asks

"Yeah, I don't know what I'm gonna do with him, Angie," I say

"It's ok, I'm sure you guys can work things out"

"I hope" is all I can say

We get to the bathroom and Angie is standing next to me as if she were going in the stall with me. I open the stall to find Paulina and Isaac in the middle of a make-out session. Her hair is already out of its style and he is sweating like a whore in church.

"Ahhhhhhhhh" I scream

"Oh Paulina" is all Angie could say

They stop and try to cover themselves up but fail to do so. Angie bursts into laughter and I'm still in awe.

"I knew it, I just knew that once they kiss, they get horny."

"Crystal.." Paulina says

I run out of the bathroom all freaked out.

PAULINAS POV

"What the fuck Isaac. Didn't you lock the stall?"

"Well, not exactly." He shrieks

"Ugh" I grunt

"Look babe I'm sorry." He pleas

He tries to rub up on me but I push him away. I'm not in the mood. I turn to walk out of the bathroom and he slaps my ass.

Once we get out of the bathroom I see Angie and Daniel feeding each other bits of sushi

I see Crystal and Sean fighting again. As usual

I see Kassidy and Tommy butterfly kissing. They never kiss on the lips, ever

I see Grace and Brenton tickling each other

And then there's me and Isaac the couple that just half fucked in another school bathroom and are now standing awkwardly in front of all our friends who are all happy couples. Well, maybe not Sean and Crystal at times.

Now I know that we aren't an ordinary couple.