Ch.47

NARRATION

"Oh my god Paulina I think it's fucking creepy how you're planning on going to high school with your other friends. I literally asked you to switch to mine after ninth grade to see if you liked it or not. Shows how much you care." Angie says upset to the fact that Paulina revealed she's going to a different high school in a year or so. "Sorry Angie they're more important. I want new friends and I won't have a single problem forgetting my old friends." Paulina says shrugging off the fact that Angie's pissed. "I put so much work into our friendship and this is how you show your effort. That's just terrific. Did being in Rio change you or something. "Can you two keep it down I'm trying to FaceTime my mom." Kassidy says while shushing the other girls. "See Angie I told you she was a hoe." Crystal says and bumps into their conversation. "This is probably why Isaac is leaving. you just don't understand how you are Paulina."Angie says releasing the truth. "what're you talking about?" Paulina asks as if Angie's stupid and can't see how she's literally all over everyone. "You don't pay attention to him anymore nor do you care to even go out with him on the weekends anymore. Yeah we're in Rio but a week ago you told him you'd rather hang out with your friends instead." Angie exclaims. "She's right Paulina. You don't give a rats ass about the person you claim to "love" Crystal says as if she were in its into the conversation. "Do you want him to start cheating on you to get you back because I'm pretty sure he won't have a problem doing that since we're in Rio de Janeiro." Angie smirks "can you just shut up because you don't know what you're talking about." Paulina nervously says because she knows she's a hoe. "But let me tell you something Ms. Casburn, Isaac is obsessed with you and you're lucky he isn't the type to destroy your feelings like you did." Angie says to Paulina and she thinks about it. "Be nice to him Paulina." Kassidy butts in but Paulina immediately backfires. "You're the one fucking with someone else's boyfriend." Paulina says revealing Kassidy's secret affair. "Yeah but at least I know how to treat the person I'm dating." Kassidy says remaining calm the whole time. "Check yourself Paulina." Crystal laughs. "Oh and by the way it's your boyfriend she's messing with." Paulina says thinking she can hurt Crystal. " oh you don't think I know Sean by now." Crystal says. "You can't win Paulina, we're literally all tired of your shit." Grace says. "Ok but where the fuck did you come from?" Paulina asks because Grace appeared out of nowhere. "You blew me off when I wanted you to come over." Angie says. "And you blew me off when I invited you to my 13th birthday party." Kassidy says. "I don't like you but you blew me off when I asked you to go to the mall with me" Crystal says. "And when you were supposed to be my model you kept giving me lame excuses on why you couldn't come help me." Grace says even though Paulina doesn't really socialize with her much. "So are you all saying I'm a shitty friend?" Paulina asks in response to all the hate. "Yes." They say at he same time. "We love you Paulina but you don't love us." Angie says and everyone agrees with her. "Am I supposed to try harder or something?" She asks with her hands in a confused position. "You always say that but it's not like you'll do it because you never have." Kassidy says and charges her phone since her mom didn't answer. "Well... You guys have other friends." She protests. "Yeah we know but you're our best friend and best friends are always more important which is why we care so much about you." Angie says. "You guys are my best friends too but I just have a hard time." Paulina says. "Cut the crap Paulina no you don't. All you have to do is be fucking nice and maybe care once in a while. Especially about your boyfriend." Crystal says to straighten her out. "I'm sorry guys ok I'll try harder." Paulina says and the girls try to believe her word.