Ch 8

PAULINAS POV

That night, Isaac spent the night with me and slept with me. While we slept, he wrapped his arm around my waist really tight and pulled himself extremely close to me.

I wake up earlier than Isaac just to make some calls. I call Angie first.

"Hey Angie, it's Paulina I just called to see if you are feeling any better. Call me back when you get the chance, love you"

Angie didn't pick up but I'm hoping she'll call me later. I call Crystal next and luckily, she picks up.

"Hey Crystal, it's Paulina."

"Hey Paulina" Crystal says

"So I just called to see if you and Sean would like to join us for a double date tonight?" I ask

"Yeah, I guess so, we haven't had a public fight in a while." She says. Is their relationship that bad?

"Great, awesome. Wear something nice, we're going to a fancy dinner."

"Oh alright" she sounds annoyed

...........

"Morning babe" Isaac says and hugs me from behind then starts to kiss my neck.

"Good morning" I say and turn around so I can kiss him on his lips.

................

Later that evening, we went to a fancy Japanese restaurant on the corner of Ventura blvd. Angie and Daniel used to come here a lot. We see Sean and Crystal by the door and they finally look like a real couple. Holding hands and most importantly, not fighting.

"Hey guys!" Isaac says and shakes Sean's hand.

"Hey Paulina." Crystal says

"Hey,how are you guys doing." I sound so cheesy

"We're good, Sean apologized and now we're much better" she beams

"That's great." I say

"Why don't we take our seats" Isaac says

"Sounds good" Sean says

We're finally seated after about a ten minute wait. We sit at a booth and wait for the waitress to take our order.

Why are you starring at that waitress like that Sean?" Crystal asks

"I wasn't" he tries to convince her but we all saw Sean making goo goo eyes at the waitress.

"No no no I saw you I saw you starring at that flat chested bitch." She starts to raise her voice, how much more embarrassing could this possibly get.

"Uh guys...." I try to butt in but it doesn't work.

"No no baby just leave them" Isaac says

"You know what I'm outta here" Crystal says and walks out

Sean chases after her and now it's just me and Isaac. I get up and move across the table so that we're facing each other.

"Well that didn't go as planned" I say

"Yeah. I guess some people can't function good as a couple" he says

"I love you" he says

"I love you more" I say

He leans up and then I lean up, next thing I know, our lips are smashed together in perfect harmony.

So much for our double date idea.

I wish it was with Daniel and Angie but......