Ch 66

End Game-Taylor Swift

ANGIES POV// 7:31pm

Since Crystal and I planned a trip to Santa Barbara for the girls we wanted to have everyone there not either or. So I invited Grace over to help with the intervention for Paulina and Kassidy.

"Call Paulina and I'll call Kassidy. Make sure you tell her Kassidy isn't here. IF SHE ASKS" Crystal stresses. I watch her call Kassidy and I call Paulina.

"Hey its Crystal. Can you come to Angie's right now?" Crystal asks Kassidy right when Paulina picks up the phone.

"Fuck no" I hear Crystal say assuming Kassidy asked if Paulina would be here.

"Hey can you come over right now?" I ask Paulina with as much 'puppy dog eyes' in my voice as possible.

"Why is everything okay?" Paulina asks concerned.

"I wanna talk to you." I say

"I'll be over as soon as possible." she says and hangs up.

"What did she say?" Crystal asks me when I get off the phone with Paulina.

"She's coming." I say

"Ok good because Kassidy says she's coming too." Crystal says and tucks her phone in her pocket.

"I dont know why I'm so stressed out for this." Grace says from my couch.

"Why the fuck are you worried? You're just here for support." Crystal says and she has a point.

"What if they start fighting and try to kill each other during this intervention?" I ask crystal sitting down on the love seat worried.

"They have to hash it out and talk somehow about this" Crystal replies. "But incase they start to fight, do you have any popcorn?" Crystal asks with a smile.

"Ooh yeah that would be necessary." Grace agrees.

"No bitch you aint touchin' my popcorn." Crystal remarks.

7:52pm

We hear a knock at my door and all of a sudden we see Paulina pop in.

"Whats the matter are you ok?" she asks me and then notices Grace and Crystal. No one says anything to each other for awhile and Paulina continues to look confused. Crystal looks at Paulina up and down with one eyebrow raised and discombobulation in her eyes. Paulina shoots a look back at her. By now Kassidy should be here and with that thought comes a knock on my door. I go to open it and Kassidy hugs me when she comes in.

"Why the fuck is that bitch here?" Kassidy asks walking up to Paulina.

"Excuse me? Who do you think you're calling a bitch?" Paulina asks throwing her bag next to Grace on the couch.

"I was invited here unlike you" Kassidy says throwing her bag on the love seat behind her.

"Ok since everyone is throwing bags down I think we need to get this started." Crystal says and stands up.

"Get what started?" Kassidy asks putting her hand on her hip. Paulina looks at me with disappointment written all over her expression.

"We invited the both of you here separately to work on whatever it is you guys hate each other for. I have planned a mini vacation for all of us this summer. As if we haven't been seeing enough of each other already. But this is a trip for all of us and we can't have two people hating each other because that will result in picking and choosing who goes." I say as my portion of the speech.

"Until both of you talk and fix whatever is going on, no one is leaving so if you don't wanna talk then get comfortable otherwise start talking and hashing shit out." Crystal briefly explains her point.