Ch 19 Paulina and Isaac

Songs for the chapter:

Hurt~ Chase Goehring

Pills and Potions ~ Niki Minaj

Rock me~ one direction

She looks so perfect ~ 5 seconds of summer

You and I ~ one direction

ISAACS POV

Paulina and I met in 6th grade when everything out of her locker fell and I helped her pick them up. I knew then that I loved her because I could see in her eyes that she was an easy lover. Our first sexual encounter was on her couch when she invited me over when her parents were on vacation. I'm the owner of her virginity so that's an accomplishment. Our first fight was about who can lead the slow dance when we went to the 6th grade dance. It didn't last very long. Finally, we went on our first date in 6th grade. We went out for frozen yogurt. To be honest I never thought I'd love anything as much as I love her.

I sorta feel guilty for yelling at Paulina today and making her cry but she kissed Daniel and cheated on me a second time. That's not okay. She said she didn't but I can't trust her. I try calling her but she doesn't answer. I hope she's okay. I now understand that what I did was terrible. I accused her of doing something she didn't even do. My dad works for a picture printing company and he tested the picture that I had and said it was photoshopped. Immediately I felt stupid for yelling at my beautiful Polly.

She calls me.

"Paulina?" I say

"Isaac?" She says back

"Paulina.." I begin to say but she cuts me off

"Come over." She says calmly

"Now?" I ask

"Now" she replies

I grab my stuff and rush over to Paulina's house. Before I can knock on the door, it swings open. I see Paulina drenched in tears and she looks exhausted.

"Isaac, I'm sorry for calling you. I just wanted to explain myself." She cries

"It's okay baby, I know you didn't kiss Daniel. You were right about the picture being photoshopped." I say

She starts to cry even harder and I take her into my arms to hug her. She cries into my shoulder and I wrap my arms around her waist.

"I need it now Isaac." She mutters

"What do you need, baby?" I ask her

"I need you." She whispers and I know exactly what she means.

She gasps when I hoist her up to my chest. I kiss her sweet soft lips a little too had and she moans into my mouth.

"I need it......now." She pants while kissing me

I walk to her bedroom and once I get there, I lay her down gently and lay on top of her. Our lips never leave each other's as I lay her down. I start to kiss her neck and u can taste her perfume and I stop for a second because it's tastes horrible but smells amazing.

"Why'd you stop?" She asks

"Your perfume tastes like shit." I say and she laughs then she pulls my head down to wear she is and kisses me hard.

PAULINAS POV

I kiss him hard, then he does his signature move and licks my braces. I wrap my legs around him and let him finish what he started. He runs his hand up my upper body and squeezes my right boob. I stop kissing him just to moan because I mean c'mon getting your boob squeezed wouldn't feel good?

He slips his hand under my shirt and he pushes my bra cup under my boob. Then he starts squeezing my bare boob. I moan a little louder this time because I know he's torturing me so I'll torture him. I push him off of me and force him to lay down. I climb on top of him and rock back and forth on his lap. He pulls down my shirt from my shoulders and it ends up around my waist.

I unzip his pants and take off mine. I sit back on him and start off slowly at first but then I pick up speed when my legs start to shake.

When we both reach our level of orgasms, I slide off of him and lay down next to him panting. He turns over and kisses me one more time. He then grabs my hand and starts playing with it. We don't say anything to each other for the rest of the night, we just lay there cuddling.

Isaac and I have a strong love for each other, it's unreal. I was lucky enough to find the love of my life, I guess love is unfortunate for those who can't have it. Poor unfortunate souls.