Ch 32

PAULINAS POV

"Daniel, haven't you noticed that Isaac and Angie have been spending an awful amount of time together?" I ask him

"I never thought about it but now that you mention it, I do." He says and stops what he's doing to think about it.

"By the way are you feeling any better?" Daniel asks me.

"Yeah much better but I'm hyped up on pain medication." I say and sit back in my seat.

"Oh hi Angie how are you doi....." Mrs. Edwards, Daniels mom says before she stops.

"Oh Im Sorry Paulina I thought you were Angie." She smiles

"It's okay." I smile back

"Where's Angie, Daniel?" She asks

"She's with Paulina's boyfriend." He says

"Oh that's nice. How are you feeling honey?" She asks me

"Oh I'm fine now thanks." I say and smile for the hundredth time

"Well your father and I are going to take your brother to the doctor. We'll be back in about 3 hours." She says and waves goodbye.

I put my feet up on the coffee table and set a throw pillow beside me as an arm rest. I pull my hair into a pony tail and check the time on my phone. It's 3:34pm I have to be home by six.

"Do you have a charger I can borrow?" I ask Daniel.

"What kind of phone do you have?" He asks me.

"5c." I say and shake my blue iPhone 5c in my hand.

"Sorry Paulina I have an HTC 1 but Angie has an iPhone 5 and I think she left her charger here. You can go check in my room if you want. He says

"Yeah I'll go check." I say and he helps me up because my stomach is still sore. I slowly walk up the stairs and stare at all the pictures going up the wall. Most of them are of his family but there's one of all of us on Christmas last year.

I get to his room and there are more pictures on his walls and his dressers. There's one of him and Angie kissing under the mistletoe. There's one of him and his mom in Vegas. There's one of him and his brother on New Years. Most of his pictures are of him and Angie. I unlock my phone and go through my pictures with Isaac.

I see this one of us that I made Angie take. Isaac was carrying me and he stopped just to kiss me in his arms. It was perfect. I edited it to give a more dramatic look. I also have this one of us wen we were sitting on the floor doing homework and he had his head resting in my lap. My favorite one of us is when we were holding hands and wearing the same hoody. I made Crystal take that one after school a few weeks ago. She took it from behind while we were walking. I feel myself smile slightly at the thought of how amazing we are together.

I forgot all about my phone dying so I look for the charger. I find it under Angie's sweater. I'm guessing she left that here too. I walk back down stars and charge my phone.