Ch 68

Night Changes~One Direction 

July 4, 2014

PAULINAS POV//

Today everyones going to Angie's House to release fireworks. Im not sure how to approach everyone because of the text Daniel sent. Is he gay? Is he planning revenge on everyone one by one? Im not sure and I'm actually worried. Im not just worried about the fact that Daniel has sent out a weird text to everyone but the fact that I'm going to have to face him tonight along with Isaac and Kassidy although her and I are on good terms. Its not like we couldn't invite everyone. 

When I get to Angie's house her doors open and I can smell something barbecuing from her backyard. When I go inside Crystal and Grace and Angie and Kassidy are in the kitchen with big bowls of goodies. 

"Im here." I say when I walk out into the living room. 

"We can see that" Crystal says and I roll my eyes and she smiles at me letting me know it was a friendly insult. 

"Oh my god finally." Angie says walking over to me before hugging me. 

"Wheres everyone else?" I ask after hugging her.

"Isaac and Tommy are outside with my parents." she says and I'm shocked that BOTH of her parents are here.

"Your dads here?" I ask and she nods proudly.

"Im gonna go say hi." I say and she follows. When I walk out her patio door to her backyard her dad is at the grill barbecuing a bunch of hotdogs and patties. Her mom is next to him and they seem to look happy for once. 

"Hi Mr. Van Howllen" I say walking up behind him. 

"Paulina Hi bambina." her dad says to me in his thick New York accent. He hugs me and he's so large he almost squeezes my guts out. 

"Hi baby" her mom says to me and comes over to hug me. 

Angie has literally the sweetest parents thats why I'm always here. Just looking at her chocolate Vanilla parents is mesmerizing because they actually love each other so much but chose to separate.  

"Wheres Daniel?" I ask when we walk back inside.

"he isn't here yet." She answers sounding beyond annoyed.

"Lets go to my room." she says and my mind starts fogging with dirty ideas.

"To put your bag away silly." she says probably noticing my facial expressions.

When we walk back down the stairs we see everyone is quiet staring at the door. We look at the door and see Daniel.

Soon Angie's dad appears holding a plate of hot dogs already prepped. 

"Look what the cat dragged in. Daniel my boy." her dad says and scruffs his hair. 

"Hi Mr. Van Howllen." he says sounding guilty since he knows we all know what he did. 

"Wow you guys are quiet. Weird." Angie's mom says in a hip tone before walking back outside with Angie's dad. 

"Are you gay?" Grace asks being the first to say something to Daniel. She's asking the question we've all been asking.

"No" Daniel says and everyone looks at each other.

"What was the point of that text?" Angie asks courageously.

"Everyone was spreading rumors and it was annoying" he casually stupidly says. 

"No one was spreading anything except you just because you wanted to be fucking petty." Crystal says standing up.