Ch. 64

June 12, 2014

SZA- Babylon

SEANS POV//

I think Crystal broke up with me. But I'm still too scared to talk to her about it. Ive been thinking about this since we got back and I honestly want to stay with her but. Thinking about how much I want to be with Crystal makes me feel some type of way. I put on my chucks and ride my bike to crystals house.

I park my bike in front of her apartment building and walk up the stairs to her house. I ring the doorbell and wait for a few seconds. She opens the door and the first thing I see is the half eaten pomegranate in her hand with a spoon stuck in it.

"What do you want?" She asks. I fix my bangs to get them out of my face and prepare to talk with her.

"Are you gonna say something?" she asks while spooning pomegranate seeds into her mouth.

"Are we together?" I ask and cross my arms.

"No. " she says and tries to close her door.

"Wait. Crystal wait"

"Jesus what?" she says sounding annoyed.

"I want to be with you.' I say and hold the door.

"Yeah? And I wanna date that beautiful Rio boy." she says with dreamy eyes and my heart sinks into itself until it feels like its inside out.

"So thats it? We're done?' I ask now regretting ll the crap I put her through because she's officially tired of it.

"Uh yeah. I think I made that clear. Now get off my doorstep before I call my brother." She says and closes the door in my face.

I know I made her tired by the way I handled this relationship but she had her fun sometimes. I wasn't the only one making mistakes. Crystal was the love of my life and I stupidly messed things up for the last time.

CRYSTLAS POV//

I can actually be relieved knowing I'm done with that asshat of a boyfriend of mine. its been a year and a half and I'm finally free. I don't have to yell at him over stupidity anymore not like I cared before. I'm not his to. control anymore and he's not mine to control anymore. I was more like a babysitter to him instead of a girlfriend.

I text Angie and tell her the news that I am now a single woman and back on the market. This feels good and I'm actually super happy. This time there is no going back to that son of a bitch. He can suck every inch of an old homeless guys foot for all I care. I honestly have no intention of ever talking to him again or feeling sorry for him. He never felt bad for doing all the shit he did so why should I.

Angie texts me back not shocked at all. She probably knew I was coming close to the end with that boy. My patience was running thin and I wasn't about to waste my most special year of middle school with him. I don't care for another boyfriend I just don't want him back at all.

Happy (almost) New year!! It's been a decent year for Jones! We got lots of chapters published this year than usual and hopefully 2018 has a lot more for Jones💓💓