Ch. 20 Angie and Daniel

Songs for the chapter:

Cry for Love ~ Zendaya.

Fireflies ~ Zendaya

DANIELS POV

Angie's been acting weird lately. She has ninja reflexes every time I hug her from behind. She walks oddly fast between classes. I see someone running very fast towards me. The person becomes clearer and it's Angie. She runs into me and we both fall on the floor.

"Woah, slow down there, flash." I say to her

"Hey, I have to go now." She says and tries to push past me but I out my arm out to stop her.

"Okay Angie, this has gone in long enough, what's really going on." I say to her

"Angie bae, you can tell me." I say and brush off her soft cheek.

"Sean asked me for nudes." When she says that, I already feel angry and I wanna pound his face in.

"Where is he, I'll kill him." I say full of anger

"No no no, you can't do that babe." She says

"Why not?" I question

"Because, honey, you're too soft and he'll pound your face in." She says while adjusting the collar of my polo.

"I guess you're right but....." She stops me mid sentence

"No buts just be at my house later. Got it?" She asks

"Got it." I say

"Good boy." She says and kisses me before leaving.

ANGIES POV

I don't know what I'm going to do. I've never been asked for inappropriate pictures of myself. I feel sorta violated by this.

"Crystal, Sean asked me for nudes." I say to my best friend

"HE DID WHAT?" She yells

"He kiked me and asked for them." I say

"Angie, I'm so so sorry, I'll have a talk with him." She says

"Thanks Crystal." I fake a smile as she walks away

After school I see Isaac sucking on Paulina's lips like he's just there sucking on them. How are they breathing? Daniel comes and puts arm through my backpack and around my waist.

"Loosen your grip babe, you're not gonna lose me." I tell him and he loosens his arm from around my waist.

"Sorry AB" he says. AB is my nickname hie gave me, it stands for Angie bae. He has a lot of nicknames for me though so this is just one of them.

When we get to my house, we grab some food and head up to my room. He lays down on my bed and I lay next to him with my feet over his. We watch a couple of movies and we eventually fall asleep cuddling.

I wake up first and when he wakes up we try to talk about what happened.

"Do you think that was actually Sean?" He asks me

"That was his kik." I say

"Boo bear, that doesn't always mean that's him." He says

"Guess you're right." I say

"Talk to Crystal about this and she'll straighten this all up for you." He says

"I already did and she said she'll talk to him for me." I say

"Okay then, it's all going to be fine. Don't worry about a thing." He says and plants a kiss on my lips without me knowing it. This is why I love him.