Ch 57

Shake Senora- Pitbull
Taboo-Don Omar

PAULINAS POV//

"Hey hey hey" I hear someone whisper which interrupts my deep sleep. Right now I'm prepared to fight whoever dared to wake me up. I furrow my eyebrows and open my eyes. Of course it's Angie.

"Angie what is it? Did you have a bad dream?" I ask still with a morning voice masking my normal voice.  She continues to look at me with a smile on her face.
   "Angelina Michelle it's 7am unless you're gushing blood don't wake me up." I sternly say and roll over. I think about what I said and wonder if she's crying yet. She literally cries if someone talks louder than they usually do. I turn over and she's still smiling so I roll back over.
    "Oh my goodness Paulina wake up. It's Crystals birthday." She excitedly says while repeatedly pushing on my stomach.
  "Shit it is?" I say and rub my eyes.
"Yes knucklehead so get up" she says and yanks the blankets off of me.
Because I'm so pissed off, I jump out of bed angrily and fix the blanket.
"Happy?" I ask her sarcastically because I'm still mad she woke me up.
She puts her hand on my neck and kisses my cheek. "Very" she says which makes my insides tingle. I feel my cheeks get hot and my heart jumping rope inside my chest. Angie turns around to go wake up everyone else but I take that as my chance to go back to sleep. I lay back down and close my eyes.
   As if I didn't already know Angie tears the curtains open letting in the harsh morning light.
"Angie what the fuck" I say now officially angry.
"fucking Angie" Kassidy says groaning awake.
Grace and Crystal groan awake. "I told you to get up so I wouldn't have to do that" Angie says as if it wasn't a big deal.
The four of us are still squinting at the sudden exposure to sunlight.
"happy birthday Crystal" Angie squeals and runs over to Crystals bed.
"Thank you Angie" Crystal says excitedly and accepts Angie's hug.
"Happy birthday Crystal, fuck you" I mumble
"Fuck you too Paulina" she smiles back.
Everyone gives Crystal hugs and 'Happy birthdays' while I just stand there because her and I have never been too fond of each other.
After everyone gives Crystal her Happy Birthdays we get ready to go down to breakfast.

I see Angie has something in her hand so I silently investigate. "Hey Angie, what you got there?" I curiously ask looking at the tiny bag in her hands.
"A little something for Crystal." She excitedly says jumping up and down. I've always loved how happy she was about almost anything.

"Crystal, this is for you." Angie says and hands Crystal the small bag. I still want to know what's in it. Crystal opens the bag, takes out the tissue paper and reveals a small blue box. The box says Tiffany & Co. Angie really went all out for this. Crystal gasps when she opens up the box and Angie's face turns into a plastered smile.
"Angie this is gorgeous." Crystal says pulling out a silver necklace with two small hearts entangled with each other attached to the chain. That shit looks expensive but Crystal is her best friend so I'm actually not surprised that Angie would go above and beyond.
Angie hugs Crystal one last time before we leave our room to go to breakfast.
On my way down the hall Isaac catches up to us and kisses me good morning. I'm still not back to the old way where his kisses excited me but they're nice to have since they're sincere. He looks awkwardly at Angie and I shoot him a dirty look since I've adapted a protectiveness over her. He puts his hands up in defense. We all stuff ourselves into the elevator and go down to the first floor to meet Ms. De Leon.

When we walk into the dining hall everyone screams "happy birthday Crystal". Crystal is flabbergasted and Angie is of course smiling from ear to ear. I secretly roll my eyes and walk to my table.
"Angie did you plan this" Crystal asks while sitting down with her food.
"Of course I did. I texted Tommy and had him get it together." She proudly says.
"You're awesome." Crystal exclaims
"I know" Angie remarks
"Happy birthday Miss Monterosa." Ms De Leon sweetly says and Crystal smiles.
"After breakfast you all either have a choice of going to the beach or the pool area. If you guys want the spa is open to you today and tomorrow for my girls... And Daniel.