Ch 7

PAULINAS POV

It's been a whole month since Angie's break up and I'm really starting to worry about her. She hasn't been eating but when she does, it's only a little bit that she'd eat. Last week I had to force her to eat a small bit of food. She's got dark circles around her eyes I assume is from crying and lack of sleep. She's not laughing as much either. She doesn't talk as much anymore too.

"Angie? Do you wanna eat just a small bite of broccoli for me?"

"No" she simply says

Here comes Grace with Kassidy.

"Why did the chicken cross the road?" She attempts to cheer up Angie with her favorite joke.

"To get to the other side!!" She laughs and we all join her in lighter... Except Angie

"C'mon Angie that joke is hilarious" Kassidy says

"Just leave her alone guys, she's upset" Crystal says

.....................

That afternoon Isaac came to my house while my mom and dad are on vacation. We were sitting on my bed and my legs are draped across his legs. We're watching H2O Just Add Water because he owes me for making me watch wrestling with him last weekend.

"You know what, we should...." He stops me right there

"I know what you're gonna say. We should have kids. No no no we're not having children, I'm too insecure." He says

"What the fuck is wrong with you. I wasn't going to say that."

"I was going to say that we should go on a double date with Crystal and Sean." I say

"Sound like a good idea. I think we should do it" he says

"YAY!!" I screech and kiss him

He pulls me into his lap so that I'm now straddling him. His hands move from my neck down to my waist. He grips onto my waist and moves me back and forth on top of him. I bite my lip mad moan. I grab his hands and flip us over so that he's laying on top of me. He starts to kiss my neck and whispers into my ear that he loves me.