Ch 1

Get it Right- Miley Cyrus

Crazy Kids~ Kesha 

ISAACS POV

Hi my names Isaac. Isaac Jones. I'm not the very best at anything but I'm pretty good at most. Let me tell you a little bit about myself. I go to Millikan Middle School. I have a girlfriend. Her name is Paulina. She's sweet and compassionate and everything you'd want in a girlfriend. We started dating almost two years ago in sixth grade. I'm in seventh grade now and next year ill be an eighth grader. I have this friend group. They're not the best nor are they the worst but they're pretty dysfunctional if you ask me. All of them have contributed greatly to the eventful life that I live.

Tommy, My best friend. He's my rock with sort of a weed problem but otherwise, he's chill. His girlfriend Kassidy. Like an Angel sent from above. The only virgin left in this friend group, however. Sean and his bummy ass. He's alright but if he didn't have his girlfriend Crystal he'd be nothing. She keeps everyone in check in this group and without her, we'd all be getting bullied. Angie. Sweet sweet Angie. She's a little soft but its alright she's the sweet one of the group. the goody-two-shoes of the group along with her considerate boyfriend Daniel. The cultured Armenian with a soft spot for his darling Angie. Last but certainly not least, Grace. The one we go to for any type of homework we need. She's always there but doesn't get on her bad side or you'll end up like her boyfriend Brenton. On a leash attached to her backpack.

Now I know what you're thinking, we are a pretty dysfunctional family but if you actually take a good look at us we're just a group of hopeless romantics and motherfuckers who don't have a goddamn care in the world. We live hard but that's good. We party a lot but that's good. If you don't agree with whatever we do then that's fine but let me just tell you, we are shameless, we are fearless and we don't give a fuck.

It's been four years since Jones was born and the first chapter has finally been revised and republished. This is the official first chapter of Jones!