January 7th

8:17 a.m.

Yoongi is angry.

Okay, so maybe he isn't, but he is and it's over something so stupid.

Jimin dyed his hair. Recently, Yoongi had dyed his hair mint green. It was a new year and he felt the need to change it up. But what does Jimin go and do? He dyes his hair fucking orange.

Yoongi isn't mad that he dyed his hair either. Oh no, he's made because Park Jimin went from being this cute, adorable ball of fluff to a sex god in a matter of 24 hours and Yoongi can't handle it. It's frustrating that someone like Jimin can be both cute and sexy all at once.

Yoongi stares out the window at him. He's sitting at the dinning room table, scribbling away in a notebook. Every few minutes or so, he stops, takes a sip of his drink and runs his hands through his hair, showing off his forehead that's normally covered by his hair and each time he does, Yoongi begins to think unholy thoughts. He has to force himself to look away and find something else to do that doesn't involve him thinking about pinning Jimin to his bed and fucking the boy senseless.

Yoongi's own eyes widened at the thought and he almost chokes on his spit.

I'd like to see Jimin choke on my-

There's a knock on his door that snaps him out of his thoughts, and he rushes to the door to answer it.

Hoseok is standing on the other side, teeth chattering. Yoongi has never been so relieved to see him. Hoseok is the perfect distraction for him right now.

"It's f-f-f-freezing outside." Hobi tells him through chattering teeth. "I f-felt like I was gonna d-d-die out there."

Yoongi invites him into the warmth of his apartment.

"Then why did you walk here?" He asked, shutting the door behind him.

"Namjin was getting it on in the room next door and I didn't want to hear it." Hoseok told him. Yoongi grimaced. "Yeah, I know." He said. "So what have you been doing?"

"Nothing." Yoongi sighs, flopping down on the couch.

"Really? Jin said you didn't sound too impressed on the phone this morning."

Yoongi groaned. There was just no escaping it.

"Fucking Park Jimin." Yoongi told him.

"What did he do?"

"He dyed his hair."

"That's it? That's why your mad?" Yoongi narrows his eyes.

"Go. Look. Out. The. Window." He tells him. Hobi sighs but stands up and makes his way over to the window. Yoongi covers his face with his hands.

"It's orange, so what? I don't get why you're so mad Yoo- oh... Wow, okay. I get it now."

Hobi makes his way back over to the couch and sits down beside Yoongi. Yoongi looks at him. "Do you understand now?"

"Yes."

↔↔↔

7:45 p.m.

Yoongi's paintbrush glides across the canvas effortlessly. The blue paint mixes with the white creating a newer and lighter shade. He sticks to the upper half of the canvas though, working with the darker half.

Your task is to paint your favourite place.

Yoongi would have normally replied with the campus art store. Yoongi felt at peace there. But instead he painting the living room of his apartment, with him sitting my the window, painting. And right across from mini Yoongi in the painting was Jimin's apartment, with Jimin curled up in the window seat, reading. That was his favourite place. Painting and observing the boy next door.

Yoongi lifts his head to clean his paintbrush and catches Jimin standing up from the dinning room table. He moves to the kitchen counter, and grabs something. A book. He moves to sit in front of the window.

Yoongi is still mad that Jimin dyed his hair. But he absolutely loves it at the same time. Jimin looks good, too good and once again, Yoongi is thinking unholy thoughts.

Jimin looks up and Yoongi goes red in the face. He's been caught again. Jimin waves at him awkwardly and this time, Yoongi smiles and waves back.