February 3rd

3:55 p.m.

Jimin flops onto his couch when he arrives home. He's exhausted. His professor seemed to be having a bad day and was taking out on the rest of the students. Jungkook and Tae were worried about him. Jimin was silent the whole ride back to his apartment. The looked at him nervously.

His professor had said some hurtful things to him today; mainly about his writing style and they cut deep. Jimin has always been insecure about his writing. He always feels like people hate it or it's not good enough. Taehyung and Jungkook loved his writing, they wished he'd be more open about it, but apparently, his professor thinks otherwise and told Jimin that be wouldn't get anywhere as a writer and that he shouldn't even bother taking his course anymore.

Jimin was more upset than furious by the end of the conversation. He fell silent for the rest of the day. What he was really trying to do was not cry and he felt that if he tried to talk about it he would start sobbing.

Jimin rolls over onto his stomach, burying his face in the couch. Jungkook glanced at his boyfriend. Tae just shrugged. He didn't know what to do. 'Make him some tea' Jungkook mouthed. 'I'll take to him.'

Jungkook crouched down next to Jimin quietly, and gently tapped his shoulder. "Jiminie Hyung, are you okay?" He whispered. Jimin didn't respond. "Jimin, come on, talk to me."

Jimin lifted his head a little to look at Jungkook. "You know you shouldn't listen to your professor. He's wrong you know."

"No he's not!"

And all of Jimin's emotions that he was bottling up all day were now surfacing. He abruptly stood to his feet, tears flowing. "He's right Jungkook, my writing is awful. I'll never go anywhere with it. I should just quit."

"Well then your stupid, Park Jimin!" Jungkook shouted, scaring him.

"No I'm not!" Jimin cried.

"Yes you are! You are the stupidest person if you think your writing is terrible! He doesn't know what he's talking Jimin, and if you quit now then he wins. You'll be giving him what he wants!"

Jimin began sobbing loudly, and Jungkook sighed, instantly feeling guilty about yelling at him. Jimin was a sensitive person. He wrapped the older in a hug, comfortingly rubbing his hands up and down his back, soothing him. "I'm sorry for shouting, Jiminie, but you need to understand that you're not a failure. You're writing is amazing. Even if others think not."

Jimin sniffs, hugging Jungkook tighter. He was glad to have him in life, to keep him on track and always telling him to never hive up. "Thanks, Kookie." Jimin whispered.

"You're welcome Hyung."