Q & A Answers

yoongi_tounge
1. Who or what inspired you to write this fic?
A. To be completely honest, I read this really cute yoonmin fic about Yoongi and Jimin being neighbors and I wanted to write my own.

DalilaPando
1. How old are you?
A. I'm 16

2. Favourite book?
A. One of my favourite books would have to be either Milk and Honey by Rupi Kaur or April May June: A world apart. But I also really love Paper Towns & An Abundance Of Katherines by John Green. 10/10 would recommend those books.

3. Suga are you ever going to propose to Jimin? Jimin, what would you do of Yoongi ever proposes?
A. Suga: I don't know yet if I'll propose to Jimin. We're young and we have plenty of time. But I have given it a lot of thought. I wouldn't mind having Jimin as my husband.

Jimin: um... I'd probably cry. Yoongi makese really happy and I would love to spend the rest of my life with him. But we have lots of time before that could happen. And I'd say yes of course.

Pecky1234
How the hell can you even burn water?
A. Well, I don't actually know the answer to that, but at least someone knows. As ChloetheDory put it water is made up of Hydrogen and Oxygen, Hydrogen is flammable but Oxygen is not. Hence, you can't burn pure water. However if you apply enough electrical energy, you can separate the hydrogen from the oxygen and with enough heat, you can burn water! If you pour water on the sun, the intense heat and the original hydrogen content in the sun can theoretically burn water.

Pecky1234, you will not fail science. You will do amazing.

ChloetheDory, you are going places, and where have you been all my life?

_corruptArmy_
1. Jiminie, would you marry Yoongi after a year or more?
A. Yes. I would love to spend my life with Yoongi. I'd be happy if he asked me now. Or maybe I'll ask him...

2. Tae Tae, how did you and Kookie meet?
A. Kookie and I met in my last year of High School, in our school's Choir. I knew he was the one the moment that he smiled because he has these cute bunny teeth.

3. Kookie, do you still have a strong love for timberlands?
A. Yes, yes I do. Tae makes fun of me for it. I own like seven pairs.

4. Emma, can I be your child too?
A. Of course! The more the merrier!

5. Yoonie, on a scale of 1- a billion, how much do you love Chim Chim?
A. 2 billion. Jimin is my everything.

6. Joonie! Are you wearing a white suit to the wedding or black? Also can I be invited?
A. I don't know, Jin is most likely going to be in charge of that aspect. It'll probably be black though, because Jin likes tradition. And of course you can be invited, we'd love to have you.

7. Hobi oppa, how long have you and your girlfriend been together? Also, are you the life of the party?
A. We've been dating for about 7 months now. And yes, I've always been the life of the party. Just ask Yoongi, there was the one time-
"Shut up Hoseok"

8. Hello Suho, how did you and Lay meet? Also, how long have you two been dating?
A. Lay and I met about six years ago, in high school, but we've only been dating for the past three.

9. Hi Hi dimples- *clears throat* I mean Lay. Do you and Suho live together?
A. Hi sweetheart. Suho and I have lived together for about a year now.

10. Hi Kris. Just want to give you a piece of advice. Don't drop the soap. Okay great.
A. Why? What happens if I drop the soap.

11. Finally, I got to you Author Nim, haha. When did you start this book and what inspired you?
A. I started this book in November of last year, and I read a book about Yoongi and Jimin being neighbors and I wanted to write my own. I thought the idea was really cute. I didn't think that I would ever make it this far with this book, but I'm really glad that I did.

Oof, it's a short Q & A but I did appreciate all of those who sent questions, this was fun to do.