May 5th

4:56 p.m.

Jimin is at a loss for words. When Yoongi said he had a surprise for Jimin, he thought it meant that the older actually cooked for once or that Yoongi got a dog. Not that he dyed his fucking hair. Again. Jimin hadn't expected him to show up at his apartment at five o'clock, and have black fucking hair.

But damn did he look good.

Yoongi stepped into his apartment slowly, watching Jimin, and laughing in amusement at he continue to stare at him with wide eyes and his mouth hanging open. He looked like a deer in the headlights. He removed his beanie, and was about to run his hand through his hair when Jimin raised his arms and practically shouted, "stop!" at him. So Yoongi stopped, startled by his tone. Jimin was breathing heavily.

"Jimin-"

"No, don't- just... let me calm my heart, Jesus Hyung, you can't do that." Jimin whined.

"Do what?" Yoongi smirked. He knew exactly what he had done, he just wanted to hear Jimin say it.

"You can't... you can't go from cute one day to a fucking sex god the next day, my poor heart can't handle it." He said, looking Yoongi up and down. "Why do you have to be so damn attractive?"

Yoongi laughed louder, and held his hand out for Jimin to take. Jimin laced Yoongi's fingers with his own, allowing him to tug him closer. Jimin used his free hand to run it through Yoongi's hair, exposing his forehead. "That's not fair." He pouted. Yoongi bent forward and kissed him.

"It got the reaction I wanted." He responded smugly.

"Did you do this today while I was in class?"

"Nope, did it last night. Knew you'd freak out when you saw me." Yoongi said, kissing him again. Jimin kissed back, still pouting.

"I hate you." He teased.

"Sure. You ready for our date tomorrow?"

"Mmm hmm." Jimin responded, wrapping his arms around Yoongi's neck, kissing him one last time. "I'm excited."

"Me too."