May 30th ¹

8:19 p.m.

Needless to say, Yoongi was right about Jimin crying. The younger was in absolute hysterics upon finding out that Yoongi was hurt and became even more so upon finding out that it was Kris who did it. Yoongi was just as upset as he was - minus the crying - when he found out about the break it. Thankfully for him, Jimin hadn't been present for it, because he was sure Kris would have hurt him too.

The boys had left the two alone to give them their privacy. They hadn't moved from their spot in the living room. The two were seated on the couch. Yoongi had Jimin in his arms, with Jimin's legs secured around his waist and his arms around his neck, cuddled up against him. Jimin's loud sobs had finally ceased into shaky puffs of air, his body shaking with every breath. Yoongi ran his fingers through Jimin's hair, pecking his forehead every now and then, just to reassure him that he was there.

Eventually, Yoongi sits up, readjusting Jimin on his lap. The younger peeks up at him. "How are feeling Jimin?"

"Tired." He rasps, rubbing his eyes. "And relieved." Jimin kisses the spot on Yoongi's body where the stitches were. "I thought you dead."

"Dead?"

"Jungkook said you were in the hospital and me thinking worst case scenario, assumed you were dead."

"Oh, Jimin." Yoongi whispered. "I'm so sorry, I didn't know that's what you were thinking. I guess I got too caught up with things."

"Don't apologize Hyung. You were just as upset as I was, I didn't want to scare you anymore than I already had. I hate seeing you so stressed out."

"It doesn't matter what I'm-

"It does matter, Yoongi!" Jimin suddenly snapped. Yoongi leant back against the couch. Jimin was fuming. "You always say that how you feel doesn't matter but it does, it matters to me Yoongi, you matter to me, don't you see that?! I know you care about me a lot, but I care about you too. Just as much, and to see you like this hurts me to. Not just you. You're not the only one who's trying to help, Hyung, why won't you let me help you?" He begs.

"Hey," Yoongi began softly. He hooked a finger under Jimin's chin, lifting it up so he could look him in the eye. "I don't mean to make you feel like you're useless Jimin, I'm just not accustomed to having people care for me, that's all."

"Jin cares for you all the time." Jimin huffs, crossing his arms.

"I'm not in love with Jin, baby." Yoongi states, and it's so causal, the way it rolls off his tongue and out into the open. Jimin's arms fall limp into Yoongi's lap and his eyes widen. Yoongi licks his lips, smirking a little. He places his hands on Jimin's hips, slipping them up under his shirt and rubbing small circles against his skin.

Jimin's breathing is the only sounds that lasses through the room, and Yoongi is waiting in silence for his response. He's a little nervous, because what if Jimin doesn't love him back? Yoongi continues to watch him intensely.

Jimin eventually opens his mouth and the clamps it shut again, because he doesn't know what to say. Well, he does, he loves Yoongi too, but the words are trapped in the back of his throat and won't come out. So he does the next best thing. He kisses him.

It's a hectic kiss, and Jimin almost missed Yoongi's mouth completely if it weren't for the older steadying him. It's a mess of teeth and tongue, heavy breathing, swollen lips and saliva. But once Jimin pulls away, he finds the words come out much easier.

"I love you to, Min Yoongi."