June 25th

7:15 a.m.

Yoongi awakes to an unfamiliar setting of white and grey and the sounds of a bustling city.

Jimin is passed out next to him, face smushed against the pillow, and soft smores escaping. Yoongi can't help the smile that stretched across his face. He leans over and pressed his lips to Jimin's forehead. Yoongi manages to slide an arm underneath Jimin's body and pull him against him.

"Good morning." He hears Jimin say. He can feel the smile against his skin.

"Good morning, Jimin."

"Are you excited?" Jimin whispered. He opened his and shifted so that he was laying more comfortable.

"Yes." Yoongi replied, nuzzling his face in Jimin's cheek. Jimin giggled, cupping the sides of Yoongi's face lovingly. He pulled the older closer to kiss the side of his mouth. "What do you want to do today?" Yoongi asked.

"What did you want to do?"

"I don't know, I've always wanted to visit the statue of liberty, and maybe check out central park."

"We can do both of those. We have three weeks after all."

"Three weeks?!" Yoongi exclaimed shocked. Jimin nodded. Yoongi rolled on top of Jimin and pulled him in for a kiss. It was rough, and a bit messy because they were both tired, and quite frankly, it was sloppy to. Yoongi's hands found their way down to Jimin's hips, pressing him down into the mattress.

"I. Love. You." Yoongi stated between kisses, causing Jimin to start laughing again. "I fucking love you baby boy, so much. I don't deserve you."

"Mmm, Yoongi, look at me." Jimin said, sitting up in the bed. "I don't deserve you. You're so special and you deserve the world. And I love you too, Hyung." Jimin pulled a slightly stunned and speechless Yoongi in for one more kiss before pulling away. "Wanna order breakfast?"

"Yes, I'm starving."