July 22nd

2:15 a.m.

Yoongi couldn't sleep. And neither could Jimin, that was the struggle of sleeping in separate apartments. Some night Jimin slept and Yoongi's and vice versa. But there were those odd night where Yoongi would be working and Jimin would stay out late with his friends or Yoongi would be with Namjoon helping him plan his wedding, that the two of them would spend the night alone in their apartments; going about life as if they never knew each other.

Yoongi rolled over, expecting to find Jimin lying next to him, but was disappointed to realize that the younger wasn't there. He had forgotten that Jimin was out with Taehyung earlier that day and he hadn't come back to his place. Yoongi sighed, rolled over, so that he was facing the other way, and grabbed his phone.

It took several texts and eight missed calls before Yoongi finally got a hold of Jimin. His heart fluttered when he heard the younger's voice on the other end of the phone. "Hyung? Why are you calling me?" Came a very sleepy response from Jimin.

"I miss you." Yoongi mumbled.

"I miss you to...but that doesn't explain why you're calling me at....at...quarter after two in the morning?"

Jimin yawned on the other end of the line.

"Because you're not here, in my arms, where you're supposed to be. I can't sleep without you." Yoongi tiredly confessed letting out a yawn of his own.

"...I can't sleep without you either." Jimin said, softly.

"Come over."

"You come over here." Jimin argued.

"But my bed is comfy."

"So's mine."

"But mines bigger."

"So?"

"...so..."

"See you have no argument."

"Please Jiminie?"

"...ugh..fine, you win. I'll be there soon. Is your door unlocked?"

"Hmm."

"You're lucky that I love you."

"I love you to."