August 21st

12:00 p.m.

Jim rubbed his face with his hand as he pushes the front door of his house open. After spending a few days with Yoongi and Jimin, he decided it might be best if he went home and tried to smooth thing over with Namjoon.

He kicked his shoes off by the front door and closed it behind him. Then he turned and looked at the state of his home. The shoes by the front door were crooked, and there were dishes everywhere. Jin sighed. Namjoon really couldn't function without him.

He straightened up the shoes by the front door, and grabbed the dishes off the coffee table in the living room.

Jin set them in the sink before running the tap.

"Jin?"

Jin straightened up. "Babe? Is that you?"

"Y-Yeah." Jin choked out, turning his attention back to the sink. Loud footsteps could be heard overhead, and Jin knew exactly when Namjoon came into the kitchen. He just chose not to look. He picked up the dish soap, but dropped it immediately when two arms snaked around his waist, pulling him back. Jin gasped as he was turned around. Namjoon buries his face in Jin's shoulder.

"I'm sorry," he breathed. "I didn't mean for it to come out the way it did. You'd make an amazing father, baby, I just think we should wait until after we're marries before we start talking about kids."

"I didn't mean to hit you, Joonie, I'm sorry, I was just angry and-"

"Shh, it's okay, I'm not mad at you," Namjoon replied, pulling back, and nuzzling his nose against his.

"But I hit you, and I-"

Namjoon leant down for a kiss, pulling Jin closer to him. Jin wrapped his arms around his fiancé's, tangling his fingers in his hair. "I love you, don't you ever forget that." Namjoon said, cupping his face.

"I love you to." Jin whispered. "I'm sorry, again, for hitting you Joon, I didn't-"

"Shh, stop worrying. I understand that you were upset."

"But I didn't mean to hit you. I would never hurt you like that."

"I know baby." Namjoon replied. "I'm glad you came home."

"I'm glad I did."

"You're not going to leave me again, are you? I can't survive a day without you." Namjoon told him. To this, Jin laughed.

"I can tell, look at this place, it's a mess. It's a miracle you haven't broken anything!"