August 4th

12:07 p.m.

Hoseok hasn't taken his eyes off his phone during the entire time the four have been at lunch.

Jin keeps glaring Hoseok down as he types away, and Namjoon and Yoongi sit quietly, watching the two.

Yoongi can't imagine, that whatever Hoseok is occupied with, can't be that interesting, but he hasn't stopped texting since they arrived, and Yoongi is starting to get curious.

It isn't until they've been there for an hour that Jin finally puts his foot down. Quite literally. Jin kicked Hoseok in his shins, causing him to drop his phone on the table with a loud clatter. "Fuck, Jin! What was that for?" He hissed.

"That's for ignoring us this whole time. You're practically glued to your phone, Hobi, what could possible be more interesting that spending time with your friends?" Jin huffs.

Hoseok's face flushed and he timidly picked his phone up and slid it into his pocket.

"Sorry Hyung," he mumbled. "I was only talking to Kendall."

Jin sighed, and rubbed his face.

"I understand that you like her and all Hoseokie, but would it kill you to spend time with us? And not text your girlfriend? Please?"

"Yeah, come on Hobi, you can go back to texting her when you get home." Namjoon said, patting his hand.

"Sorry guys." Hoseok apologized.

"It's okay Hobi," Yoongi said, offering a small smile. "Love does that to you."

Y'all be freaking out cause this book is ending after August but like... I got four more months to get through, we're not finished yet