March 6th

11:45 a.m.

"I want to take him on a date." Yoongi said over breakfast, Monday morning. Jin had come over with food, and the two of them were just enjoying each other's company. Namjoon had an early class, and Hobi was at dance practice.

Jin spit out his food into a napkin, coughing loudly. "What?" He asked, looking up at Yoongi. Yoongi huffed, and crossed his arms, leaning back in his chair.

"Jimin. I want to take him on a date. But I don't know what to do."

Jin took a deep breath and folded his hands. He rested his chin on top. "Okay. Let's make a list of everything Jimin likes and we'll go from there."

"He likes to-"

"Wait, let me get a pen." Jin stood up and disappeared for a few seconds. "Okay, shoot."

"He likes reading, and tea... His bedroom is full of plants-"

"You've been in his room?" Jin asked, wide eyed.

"It wasn't like that." Yoongi defended, saving his arms in front of him. "I just spent the night because he was having a rough day."

"Sure." Jin said, dragging the word out longer than necessary. "What else does he like?"

"He likes to die his hair... He writes." Yoongi ran a hand through his hair. "That's all I know." Jin nodded.

"Okay. I can work with this."

↔↔↔

5:30 p.m.

Jimin was curled up in his apartment when his phone went off, alerting him that he had a text message. He bookmarked his page and closed his book. He reached across the table to grab his phone.

From: Yoongi
Are you free tomorrow?

From: Jimin
I have classes until three
Why?

From: Yoongi
That's fine
Are you busy around seven?

From: Jimin
No I'm not busy...
Yoongi, what's going on?

From: Yoongi
I'm taking you on a date.

Jimin was mid sip when he read Yoongi's latest text and he choked on the warm liquid. A date?

From: Jimin
A date?

From: Yoongi
Yes.

Jimin chewed on his bottom lip nervously.

From: Jimin
I've never been on a date before

From: Yoongi
No one's ever asked you before?

From: Jimin
Well...
My 'ex' took me on a date but he just wanted to humiliate me in front of his friends so I don't really count it...

From: Yoongi
Who's this ex boyfriend and where can I find him?

From: Jimin
Yoongi it's nothing. That was years ago.
Yes, I'll go on a date with you.

From: Yoongi
Great. I'll pick you up at seven.