April 9th ½

8:00 p.m.

It was eight o'clock, and it was pouring outside. Both Jimin and Yoongi couldn't even see out the window of Yoongi's apartment. The rain sounded like a thousand bullets pelting the window and the ground outside. It sounded aggressive, nothing like the softness from this morning.

Jimin continues to stare out the window with a look on his face that reads 'there's no way in hell I'm going out there'

Yoongi sets a cup of hot chocolate down in front of him. Jimin lifts his head to thank Yoongi before looking back out the window. Yoongi places his hands on Jimin's shoulders, kissing the top of his head. "Still want to go home?" He whispered in Jimin's ear, teasingly. Jimin rolls his eyes.

"No." He replied. "I'm not going outside in that. I'll freeze to death before I reach the door."

"I guess you'll just have to spend the night." Yoongi smirks. Jimin can't see it.

"I guess so." Jimin turns to look at Yoongi, smirking himself. "How lucky you are. You get to be stuck with me for another night."

"Hmm." Yoongi wraps his arms around Jimin's neck. "I think.... that I am the most luckiest man in the world."

"Why's that Hyung?"

"Because I have you."

Jimin blushed, cheeks heating up, and Yoongi noticed, running his thumb over his cheek. Yoongi bends down to kiss the tip of his nose. "You're cute, Jiminie."

"I thought I was adorable?" He grins.

"Nah, you're much more than that. You're beautiful."