March 3rd

12:00 p.m.

"Have you asked him out yet?"

Jimin choked on his coffee.

With Jungkook visiting family, Taehyung was all alone in their apartment. So for the past three days, he'd been staying with Jimin. The two had gone out for lunch today, at a local restaurant. Jimin expected nice and quiet, fun, friendly conversations with Taehyung. Like the good old days. He didn't expect him to bring up Yoongi.

At least, not in this way.

Jimin set his coffee cup down and glared at Taehyung.

"No." He said, firmly.

"Why not?"

"Because! We've only been friends for about a month Tae. I barely know the guy!"

"Bullshit." Tae replied, crossing him arms. "You watched the guy from your window for two whole years and then you two started talking like you'd known each other your whole life. You know he likes to dye his hair and paint-"

"That's two things, Tae."

"Jimin, listen to me. You like him and he likes you, whether you admit to it or not. You can't wait for the perfect moment because it doesn't exist. You have to create the perfect moment yourself." Jimin groaned, letting his head hit the table.

"Now you're just being dramatic."

"Hey, Jimin."

Both boys looked up. Taehyung's eyes widened a little bit at the larger man in front of him. Jimin only laughed. He knew exactly how Tae felt. "Hey, Namjoon."

"You know him?" Tae asked, cowering a little in his seat. He moved closer to the far end of the booth.

"He's a friend of Yoongi's." Tae relaxed a little.

"Babe, what are you - oh hey, Jimin!" Jin came around the edge of the booth and smiled at the both of them. He wrapped an arm around Namjoon's waist. "Nice to see you again."

"You too."

"I'm assuming this is another one of Yoongi's friends?" Tae said, glancing at him.

"Taehyung, we've been over this."

"I know, I'm just checking!" He held his hands up defensively. Jimin shot both Namjoon and Jin and apologetic look.

"This is Taehyung."

"Hello!"

"Hi."

"Do you guys want to sit?" Jimin asked, going to move over.

"No, it's alright. We're not staying long. We have to go pick up Hoseok and then we're going to Suga's."

"Who's Suga?" Tae asked. "I thought you said Yoongi had three friends nor four. I'm confused."

"Suga is Yoongi. It's his nickname." Jimin explained.

"Ah, like when we call Jungkook Kookie."

"Basically."

"I get it now."

"Will you tell Yoongi I said hi?" Jimin asked. They nodded. "Thank you."

"You're welcome."