February 21st

1:00 a.m.

Yoongi's wide awake at one in the morning. He can't stop thinking about Jimin and how close he was to him yesterday, how close Jimin let him get. Yoongi was afraid of Jimin pushing him away, and things becoming awkward. Yoongi felt that whatever they had might be moving too fast and that they should slow things down. But Yoongi doesn't want to slow things down. He spent far to long crushing on Jimin to just slow things down. The problem was that Yoongi didn't want to rush Jimin. He enjoyed the time they spent together and Yoongi feels like he'd be lost without Jimin in his life. It was different when he was watching him through his apartment window. He could live then, but now that they're talking and spending time together, Yoongi is afraid to loose him. He craves the time they spend together and he never wants it too stop.

Yoongi closed his eyes, picturing Jimin in his mind. He concentrated on the softness of his skin compared to the roughness of his own. He focused on how Jimin's skin turned to a light pink colour, and how his cheeks heated up when their foreheads touched. Yoongi listened to the way his breathing hitched and Yoongi secretly loved the control he had over Jimin. It wasn't much, but he loved it.

He opened his eyes again and sighed contently. He threw the covers off and padded across his room to the balcony. He wrapped his blanket around him as he stood out in the cold. He was probably going to get sick again, but he didn't care. He inhaled the frigid air, and exhaled.

↔↔↔

1:00 a.m.

Jimin couldn't sleep because he couldn't stop thinking about Yoongi's lips against his.

Jimin was ashamed of himself for thinking such dirty things but he couldn't help it. Yoongi had gotten incredibly close to him hours ago that got him all hot and flustered and resulted in him having to take care of a certain problem in his bathroom when he got home. He couldn't stop picturing Yoongi backing him up against the kitchen counter and kissing him roughly.

Jimin rubbed his hands over his face and groaned. What was wrong with him? Yoongi didn't like him like that. He only saw him as a friend. There was nothing romantic between them. Was there?"

Jimin rolled out of bed and moved to his bedroom window. He rested his forehead against the cold glass, and sighed. Yoongi might not see him in that way, but Jimin saw him in that way.

Jimin lifted his head and his eyes almost popped our of their sockets. Yoongi was standing on his balcony, shirtless and in a pair of black sweats. They older boy had a blanket wrapped around him. Jimin felt a dire need to go over and smack the boy upside his head. What the hell was he doing? He was going to get sick. Jimin grabbed the bottom of the window and threw it open. Cold air seeped into his bedroom making him shiver. "ARE YOU PLANNING ON GETTING SICK!?" He shouted. He startled Yoongi. The older dropped his blanket on the balcony. Yoongi stared at Jimin and Jimin stared at him. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!"

"I'M THINKING!" Yoongi shouted back at him.

"COULD YOU MAYBE DO THAT FROM INSIDE YOUR APARTMENT, HYUNG? IT'S COLD OUTSIDE AND WELL, YOU'RE NOT EXACTLY DRESSED FOR THE WEATHER!"

"I KNOW!"

"GO INSIDE! YOU'RE GOING TO GET SICK!"

Yoongi shrugged. "DON'T SHRUG AT ME, YOONGI! I'M SERIOUS, GO INSIDE!" He could hear him laughing from across the way and Jimin had never before been so attracted to man before.

"GOODNIGHT JIMIN!"

"GOODNIGHT YOONGI!"

Jimin waited until Yoongi was back inside his apartment before shutting his window. "I swear to god if you're sick I'm going to kill you."