August 9th

5:14 p.m.

Yoongi let out a deep sigh, and flopped against the couch.

He was absolutely miserable without Jimin around. He wondered if this is how Jimin felt whenever he went to work.

He peered over at the clock, and groaned. He just wanted Jimin home with him so he could cuddle with him.

↔↔↔

5:30 p.m.

Jimin stepped into Yoongi's apartment, and ran a hand through his red hair. He thought working at the bookstore would be easy – because Yoongi made it look easy – but stacking books required a skill that Jimin did not yet posses.

He kicked his shoes off, and headed into the kitchen for a glass of water. Passing by the living room, he noticed Yoongi passed out on the couch. He chuckled. Yoongi just couldn't seem to get through the day without a nap.

He poured himself a glass of water before heading into the living room to sit with his boyfriend. He set the glass down on the table and sat down on the chair beside Yoongi and picked up his discarded book.

Jimin is about halfway through his book when he feels a hand on his. His lifts his head to see Yoongi wiping his eyes with one hand. He feels Yoongi tug on his wrist, meaning he wanted him to come closer. Jimin set his book down, and moved so that he was straddling Yoongi's waist. The older sits up, readjusting him on his lap. Yoongi reached up, cupping the side of his neck and pulling him down in for a kiss. They were quick, lazy pecks that caught Jimin off guard. He wasn't used to Yoongi being like this. "You okay Yoongi?" Jimin mumbled against his lips. Yoongi nodded, kissing him again, lips lingering.

"Yeah. Just missed you, s'all." He explained. "Wanted to cuddle but you weren't home." He pouts. Jimin smirks. Needy Yoongi was adorable.

"I'm sorry baby," he teases, pushing Yoongi back against the couch, and placing gentle kisses to his neck. Yoongi carded his fingers through his hair, before pulling him up and dragging him into a slow kiss. Jimin melted against Yoongi, hands gripping the hem of his shirt. Jimin began to push his shirt up, but Yoongi stopped him. Jimin whined, trying to escape his hold and undress him, but Yoongi wasn't having any of that.

Yoongi let out a laugh, hand trailing up Jimin's backside, pulling him close. "Don't forget who's on charge here Jiminie." He whispered in his ear.

"Show me." The younger mumbled in response. Yoongi scooped him up into his arms, and began walking towards his bedroom, kissing up and down his neck as he went.

"Gladly."