June 22nd

7:45 a.m.

Two days later, Jimin is crawling into bed to wake up Yoongi. He straddles the older's waist, shaking him gently and mumbling his name.

Yoongi groans, pulling his pillow over his head. "Jiminie," he says in a raspy voice, sending pleasant shivers down Jimin's spine. "Go to bed, baby, please."

"But I have something for you, and in order to get it, you have to wake up."

Yoongi poked his head out from underneath his pillow.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Sit up." Jimin demanded, and Yoongi sighed, sitting up and repositioning Jimin in his lap. The younger had one hand behind his back which made Yoongi suspicious.

"What are you hiding?"

"Be patient." Jimin leant down and pressed his lips against Yoongi's. "I'm so proud of you, you know that right?"

"You keep reminding me."

"Well, I got you something because of it. You worked really hard for your diploma and I wanted to do something nice for you."

"What did you Jimin?" Yoongi asked with a nervous look. Jimin presents him with a small, rectangular box and with a bow on top.

"Open it."

Yoongi took the box in his hands and lifted the lid. Inside was a slip of paper. Yoongi gave him a confused look. "What is it?"

"You have a passport right Hyung?" Jimin asked, and Yoongi's eyes widened.

"Wha-" Yoongi lifted the slip of paper out o the box and let his jaw drop.

"You said you always wanted to go to New York so.... I may or may not have bought two plane tickets." Jimin explained.

Carefully, Yoongi set the box down on the night side table before hazardously flipping Jimin over onto his back so that he hovered over him. He smashed his lips against Jimin's roughly. Jimin brought his hands up to Yoongi's neck, pulling him against him, his lips moving against his feverishly.

"I love you, so much," Yoongi mumbled against his lips, catching his breath.

"I can tell, I'm a little disappointed though."

"Why?"

"Because you don't kiss me like that very often."

Yoongi chuckled.

"I can change that." He dipped down against to kiss him a little more gently. He nipped at the younger's bottom lip.

"You should start packing." Jimin added, carding his fingers through his hair. "We leave the day after tomorrow." Yoongi grinned.

"Help me pack?" Jimin nodded.

Yoongi felt a sense of excitement bubbling in him. He couldn't wait for this trip. Yoongi's future was looking pretty good right now. He couldn't have been more happier in this moment.