June 8th ½

@thekingofsunshine made a cute ass poster for this book, i love it so much

4:16 p.m.

Yoongi stretched his arms above his head as he, Jin and Hoseok exited the auditorium. He had been standing in one position for too long and now his back was beginning to hurt.

"I can't wait until this is over." Hoseok groaned, rubbing his back. "Man that hurt."

"Quit complaining you two, Graduation is fun!" Jin said, smacking Hoseok over the head lightly.

"Maybe for you." Yoongi snapped. "You didn't have to stand in one position for four hours."

"Yes I did. Two years ago."

"That was two years ago." The two reminded him. Jin rolled his eyes.

"Who's hungry?" He asked. Hoseok hand shot up instantly, but then he moaned in pain, lowering his arm.

"I am." He grimaced.

"I'm okay. I'm gonna go find Chim." He said, pointing over to the English hall. "I'll catch up later."

"Alright, see you!"

Students were filing out of classes as Yoongi made his way through the crowd. He could see Jimin speaking Lay far off in the distance. He filed through the crowd towards him, brushing past people, careful not to hit them.

He pulled Jimin against his chest, his back coming in contact with his shirt. Jimin jumped, scared at the sudden action. He turned and smack Yoongi's chest with a frown. "Don't do that." He pouted. Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Hello Lay."

"Hey Yoongi, how have you been?"

"Aside from Jin bugging me about Grad, I'm good."

"You're graduating?" Lay asked. He nodded. "Good luck."

"Thanks."

"No problem. Anyways, I'm gonna run, I've got to find my boyfriend. He's fretting about exams."

"See you Lay." Jimin said.

"Bye Jimin, bye Yoongi."

Yoongi laced his fingers with Jimin and tugged him down the hall. The younger leaned against him slightly. "How was your day?" Jimin asked.

"Ugh, don't even. I'm so sore." Yoongi groaned. "Everything hurts." Jimin giggled.

"I could fix that for you." He whispered. Yoongi stopped abruptly, spinning around to face the younger. Jimin peered up at Yoongi with a look that was all but innocent.

"What?"

"I said," Jimin slid his hands up to Yoongi's shoulders. "I can fix that for you."

Yoongi looked into Jimin's eyes.

"Okay."