February 14th

4:50 p.m.

Today I'd like to sit and read

Forget I have a job I need

Ignore the things I have to do

And just enjoy a book or two

Jimin exited his apartment feeling anxious and scared. His stomach was filled with butterflies and he too change his shirt three times. The first two he sweat through because of how nervous he was, the last was because he didn't think Yoongi would like his pastel pink sweater.

He wasn't sure what he was going to expect tonight at Yoongi's. He didn't know what to expect with Hobi even though Yoongi explained it to him. He'd never hung out with anyone but Jungkook and Taehyung, and never had he hung out with his crush. Jimin would've died of embarrassment if he did anything like this back in high school.

He slipped into the elevator and tried to regulate his breathing as it went down to the main floor. After exchanging numbers, Yoongi had texted him his apartment address, and told him to just walk in.

The elevator doors opened and Jimin stepped out, moving to the front doors. He pushed them open was immediately met with a gust of frigid cold air. He yelped, and hugged his coat closer to him. Thankfully he didn't have very far to walk.

Jimin practically ran across the parking lot that separated his building from Yoongi's and pulled open the door. He hurried to the elevator.

Yoongi kept glancing at the clock as the hand neared five. Hoseok rolled his eyes from the couch. "Why are you worrying? He'll show up, don't worry."

"What if I scared him away? What if he isn't though?" Yoongi asked. He looked at the clock again.

"Yoongi, you worry too much." Hoseok said. "Especially when it comes to Jimin."

"I just want him to like me."

"He does like you. He agreed to come over didn't he."

The front door to the apartment opened and Jimin's head popped in. "Hi."

"You're here!" Yoongi suddenly forgot all negative thoughts and smiled at him. Yoongi motioned for him t come further into the apartment.

Jimin shut the door behind him, surveying Yoongi's apartment. Jimin instantly took notice of all the white. The walls, the floors. It was overwhelming at first, but with the painting he had hanging on the walls gave the room a pop of colour and balanced everything out. Most of his furniture was black - the couches, his countertops in the kitchen, the legs of the glass coffee table. Jimin's apartment was nothing compared to Yoongi's. His was messy and cluttered. Yoongi's was neat and pristine. Another thing Jimin noticed was the books. Endless books. Jimin was in love with it.

"Jimin, this is Hoseok."

Jimin snapped his head in Yoongi's direction. He took note of the boy sitting on the couch in a bright yellow sweater and black jeans. His smiled at him. "Hi, Jimin!"