May 13th ²

12:45 a.m.

Jimin is heartbroken. Yoongi really doesn't care about him anymore. Jimin thought he might show up tonight, given the fact that there was a thunderstorm happening. But Jimin had gotten his hopes up for nothing.

Yoongi was still in his apartment, and Sun Hi was there too. Jimin watched in horror as she removed his shirt and kissed him. Yoongi's hands went to her waist and he had to tear his eyes away to stop the pain.

Yoongi doesn't care.

He doesn't fucking care anymore.

Jimin broke down into tears.

↔↔↔

Jungkook engulfs Jimin in a hug as he entered his apartment. The older sobbed against his chest, hands clutching his shirt like his life depended on it. "Shh, Jimin, you're-"

"She kissed him." He sobbed. "And he didn't push her away. He let her kiss him, a-and," Jimin began crying even harder, wrapping his arks tighter around Jungkook's waist. Jungkook could feel a few tears in his own eyes. Jimin looked so helpless right now. It was all Yoongi's fault. "Why does it have to hurt so much?" Jimin cried.

"Why does what hurt?" Jungkook asked.

"Love."

Jungkook tensed against him. "What are you saying Jimin? That you're in love with Yoongi?" He asked shocked. He tilts Jimin's chin up so he can look into his eyes. Jimin nods, tears spilling down his face.

"It hurts, Kookie." Jungkook pulls Jimin back in for a hug, rocking back and forth.

"Min Yoongi, I'm going to kill you."