April 1st ½

3:15 p.m.

Jimin keeps glancing at the door, hoping Yoongi didn't forget about lunch. Jungkook and Taehyung chatted away absentmindedly, ignoring him. Jimin didn't care at this point. He was used to be the third wheel.

Finally, at twenty after, Yoongi walked into the diner, and Jimin got up to meet him. Taehyung stopped mid sentence, watching Jimin stand up. Both boys eyes wandered over to where Jimin was standing. Jungkook snorted. "When are they going to start dating?" He whispered to Tae.

"When an apple falls from a pear tree in the middle of winter of February 31st." Taehyung replied.

The two fell silent again as Jimin and Yoongi approached the table. "Hey Yoongi."

"Hi." Yoongi slid awkwardly into the booth next to Jimin. Jimin shot the two a look that said 'behave' and Tae raised his hands in defense.

"So, Yoongi, how have you been?" Taehyung asked.

"Good, you?" Jimin mentally face palmed at how awkward his friends were.

"I'm good."

Surprisingly, lunch with Taehyung and Jungkook wasn't as awkward as Yoongi thought it would be. Taehyung cracked stupid jokes the entire time and Jungkook only threatened him once. And the best part was that Jimin never let go out his hand.

Every so often Jimin would squeeze his hand, and Yoongi felt a rush go through his body every time.

But the fun has to end, and Yoongi has to get going. Jimin pouts as Yoongi stands up. "Do you have to go?" He asked.

"Yes, I do. I have a class." Yoongi replied.

"But-"

"Jimin let him go. It's not like he's going to vanish off the face of the earth." Jungkook chuckled, cutting Jimin off. "We'll see you later Yoongi."

Yoongi nods, but right before he leaves, and leans over and kisses Jimin's cheek, making him go red in the face. Yoongi smirked, and let out a laugh before walking away.

Jungkook and Taehyung looked at Jimin.

"He likes you." Jungkook snickered.

"He really  likes you." Taehyung added. Jimin ducked his head in embarrassment, and touched his cheek where Yoongi had kissed him.

Jimin really  liked Yoongi.