August 27th

1:09 a.m.

"Yoongi," Jimin mumbled, staring up at the ceiling.

"Yes, Jimin?" Yoongi responded, looking over at him.

"Can you believe it?"

"Believe what?"

"That we're dating."

Jimin rolled over on to his side, and faced Yoongi. "Baby, are you okay?"

"I'm fine, I just- it's all so real. One minute, I'm admiring you from my window, and the next, you're talking to me in that small café. One thing led to another and here we are."

Yoongi gave Jimin a gummy smile, pulling him against his body. He brought a hand up, running his thumb across his cheek.

"Who would have thought," Yoongi whispered. "I really didn't expect to find you sitting in that café. You were so pretty up close, nothing like from behind that window. God you were breath takingly beautiful."

"Were?" Jimin teased.

"Are. You are beautiful, Jiminie."

"You're one to talk, from the moment I saw you, I was in love. You're an angel, with your pale skin and piercing eyes. I have to admit, I miss the blonde, it was a good look. And your voice, don't even get me started, it brings me to my knees." Yoongi chuckled, leaning in for a kiss.

"You love my voice?"

"Yes,"

Yoongi rolled over, hovering over Jimin. "What do you love about it?"

"I love how raspy it sounds in the morning, and how deep it gets when you're angry. I love how it sounds when you start talking in a low voice on the phone with someone – I get that bad boy vibe – and it sends shivers down my spine."

"Fuck," Yoongi breathed. Jimin let out a tired giggle.

There was a few minutes of silence that passed between them, Yoongi never taking his eyes off Jimin. Just the sounds of heavy breathing mixing with the sexual tension in the air. But it was Jimin who broke the silence.

"Are you going to fuck me or not Hyung?" Jimin asked, licking his lips.

"Do you want me to?" Yoongi asked, eyeing him hungrily. Jimin gave him a devilish smirk.

"I wouldn't have asked otherwise."

I love watching you guys interact with one another in the comment section.