June 29th

9:00 p.m.

Five days into their trip, Yoongi and Jimin found themselves back in their hotel room. They ordered room service for dinner, and watched some cheesy rom com to pass the time. Then they went out onto the balcony, where Yoongi humored Jimin and allowed him to take some photos.

The sun was setting over New York, and even though the building blocked most of the skyline, they could still make out s few of the orange and yellow colours that lit up the sky.

Jimin snapped one more photo of Yoongi before standing up to put the camera inside their room. Then he came back out and straddled the older's waist, leaning into his chest. Yoongi wrapped an arm around him.

"Thank you," Yoongi said. "For this. You didn't have to."

"I know." Jimin replied. He sat up in his arms, and smiled brightly at him. "But you deserved it. Plus, seeing you smile so much the way you have these past few days was so worth it."

"I can't help it." Yoongi responded.

"Hmm." Jimin began fiddling with the draw string of the older's sweater. "Hyung... I didn't just bring you here because you wanted to visit New York." Jimin began. "I brought you here for another reason as well."

"And what reason was that?" Yoongi asked, his playful expression becoming serious.

"These past few months with you have been amazing. You make me so happy and I couldn't imagine life without you. And then... when we had that fight, I thought that was it, you know? I thought that I finally lost you. I don't really hate you, you know that right?" Yoongi nodded, and so Jimin went in with his little story. "But then I got you back, and we were given another chance. I-"

"Jiminie," Yoongi pulled the younger a little closer, brushing his hair out of his face. "Where are you going with this? Are you okay? What's wrong, you're-"

"Be my boyfriend." Jimin blurts out.