February 2nd

12:45 p.m.

Yoongi leans back in his chair and admires his work.

Due to a death in the family, Yoongi's professor hadn't been around for the past few days, so he'd been missing this specific class. Fortunately for everyone taking the class, it wouldn't affect them. All they ever did was paint. And Yoongi loved it.

Today's theme was spring (even though spring was still a month away), and they were only allowed to use pale colours; pastels. Yoongi never really worked with Pastels, he was more of a bold colour type of guy. Pastels were soft and Yoongi was anything but.

However, Yoongi had found it quite easy to paint with the lighter colours. Spring was easy, most of the people chose to paint trees or flowers. Yoongi did go the flower root, but he also decided to throw in Jimin just for the fun of it. He painted the boy smiling, and holding cherry blossoms in his hands. He was throwing them up in the air.

He smiled; he was quite proud of his work, and so was his professor, because Mr. Young was very pleased with it. "It's simple yet beautiful." He told him. "Less is ways more." Mr. Young smiled warmly at him and told him to keep up the excellent work. He walked away to critic the other students.

Yoongi looked back at the painting and wondered if Jimin would like the painting. He still hadn't spoken to him yet, and Yoongi began to wonder if Jimin would think he was a creep for continuously painting him. But Yoongi couldn't help it. He was mesmerized by Jimin. Jimin made his life just a little bit brighter and Yoongi couldn't have been more happier.