February 6th

5:45 p.m.

"Hyung.... are you sure I'm doing this right?" Yoongi frowns at the mixture on front of him. Jin peers over his shoulder.

"Yes, you just need a little bit more flour. Not too much though. Otherwise it won't rise."

Yoongi grabs the bag of flour, and opened it. He takes a small handful. "How's this?"

"That's perfect. Toss it in and keep mixing." Yoongi nods and throws the flour into the bowl.

Surprisingly, cooking isn't that hard. Yoongi doesn't know why Hoseok and Namjoon found it difficult to do. He picked up on it really quickly.

Today, He and Jin were making bread. Jin said bread wasn't as easy to make and said if Yoongi could master bread he could master almost anything in the kitchen. He also told Yoongi that if he could make the perfect soft boiled egg, he would be invincible. Of course, Yoongi knew he was just joking. Jin was just trying to make him feel comfortable.

Once he was done mixing, Jin helped him knead the dough and place it in the pan. "And now we wait." Jin said.

Yoongi washed is hands and made two cups of coffee. Then he proceeded to stare out the at Jimin's apartment.

"Have you talked to him yet?"

"Nope." Yoongi sighed. "I don't know how to, to be honest. Do I just walk over to him and say hi or..." Yoongi trailed off and took a sip of his coffee.

"That's what happened with Namjoon and I." Jin said. "I just walked over and said hi." Yoongi laughed softly.

"You and Namjoon had several classes together Jin. Plus, He and Hobi were friends. Jimin and I are neighbors and are studying two different things in school."

"That's not the point. The point is, I was terrified to talk to Namjoon. He was everything I wanted in life and I was afraid that I wasn't what he wanted. So I took a leap of faith and said hi. You know, after Hobi pushed me in his direction and I almost fell on top of him."

Yoongi laughed again. "My point is Yoongi, that if you don't take the opportunity, you'll never talk to him."

"I will eventually," Yoongi began. He doesn't know how many times he's said it before. Probably a lot. "This is the year, I promise. And if I don't talk to him then you can hit or or something."

Jin narrowed his eyes. "I'll hold you to that Min Yoongi."