May 1st

3:00 a.m.

Jimin is wide awake, and it's for a good reason.

He's feeling overly productive with his story and has been on a roll ever since four this afternoon. He managed to edit the first five chapters, jot down several new ideas and write three more chapters. He's feeling great, and energized and he doesn't want to stop. He's thankful he has no classes later today and that he can just sit at home and write all day.

3:25 a.m.

Jimin is passed out of his couch, snoring away loudly. Within finishing up the chapter he was on, Jimin had eventually worn himself out and he crash hard. He was going to regret sleeping on the couch once he woke up, and his body would definitely be sore, but in the end it would be worth is because of how much he got done.

↔↔↔

3:45 a.m.

Yoongi is being ridiculous.

Here he was, at almost four in the morning, trying to figure out how he was going to ask Jimin to be his boyfriend. Was he going for the blunt approach or the cute approach? Should he tease Jimin about it or just get straight to the point. Yoongi was working himself up for no reason. It was only Jimin. But that was also the problem. It was Jimin and Yoongi want it to be perfect.

4:00 a.m.

Yoongi paced back and forth in his room, playing scenarios in his head. He should be getting some sleep right now, he had a class to attend today at noon, and he needed to be well rested otherwise he wouldn't be able to think straight. But how could he sleep when he was freaking out over the smallest of things?

Yoongi wanted to blame Jimin, but not in a bad sense. Jimin just made him flustered and nervous and he was okay with that. He'd never admit it to him, no, he had some sort of a reputation to uphold.

4:05 a.m.

Yoongi is sitting in his living room, watching Jimin sleep on his couch. He can just barely make out his small frame that's curled up on the couch, one arm hanging off the side.

He's a little confused as to why he's on the couch and not his bed, but Yoongi catches sight of the lap top and Jimin was probably doing school work.

Yoongi yawns loudly, his eyes fluttering shut in the process. He's exhausted. He needs to sleep. Yoongi stands to his feet, stumbling a little. He steadies himself and shuffles back to his room. He collapsed on the bed and was out like a light.