April 22nd

12:49 a.m.

Yoongi is fast asleep when a blinding white light startled him out of his sleep. He tiredly lifted his head off the pillow, rubbing his eyes. There's a loud clap of thunder that and Yoongi swore under his breath. There was a storm going on outside. He threw back his covers, and let his feet hit the cold floor. It's pouring outside, he can't even see out the window. The rain is coming down too hard, and has completely blurred the window with water.

Yoongi reaches out to grab his phone off the nightstand to see if Jimin has tried calling him since the storm started. It hadn't been raining when Yoongi fell asleep.

Yoongi felt uneasy to see that Jimin hadn't texted him. Maybe he was fast asleep, and the storm hadn't woken him yet. Yoongi ran a hand over his face and made his way put into the kitchen to make coffee.

1:00 a.m.

Yoongi was finishing up his coffee when he heard an almost inaudible knock on his front door. He set his cup down and walked across his apartment to the front door. He undid the bolt and unlocked it. He pulled it open, and was greeted with a sopping wet Jimin. The younger was soaked through to the bone and shivering. "It's really coming down out there." He said, sniffling. Yoongi moved aside, allowing Jimin into the apartment. He locked the door behind him, and grabbed Jimin's arm, pulling him into him. Yoongi cupped the side of his face.

"Did you just wake up?" He asked and Jimin nodded.

"I'm sorry if I woke you up." Jimin murmured quietly, feeling guilty inside. Yoongi shook his head.

"I woke up ten minutes ago. I had expected to have a missed call from you but my inbox was empty, so I assumed you were still asleep. I stayed up just I'm case." Jimin gave Yoongi a weak smile before shivering.

"Yoongi, I'm cold." The younger mumbled, looking down at his feet.

"Let's get you warmed up then."

1:30 a.m.

Jimin and Yoongi are tangled up under the covers, with Jimin's face buried in Yoongi's neck. Jimin had fallen asleep finally, after 30 minutes of Yoongi trying to calm him down.

Yoongi ran his hands through Jimin's hair every now and then, enjoying the softness of it, despite the numerous amount of times he's dyed it.

Jimin shifts in his sleep, curling further into Yoongi's side. Yoongi presses a gentle kiss to his forehead. "Sleep well Jiminie."