May 25th

8:00 a.m.

Yoongi was sound asleep as Jimin slid out of bed the following morning. He didn't want to wake him. He carefully removed Yoongi's arm from him and exited the room.

He padded out into the kitchen and placed the kettle under the tap. He ran the water, filling it up and then plugging it in. It was an automatic kettle, meaning it wouldn't whistle and wake Yoongi up in the process. Jimin wanted to let him sleep a little while longer.

He grabbed a mug and a teabag while he waited for the water to boil. He picked up his neglected book off the counter and opened it to the last page he left off on and began reading.

Once the kettle had boiled, he poured it into his mug and traveled back to his room. Yoongi was still sound asleep, passed out and lying on his stomach. Jimin tip toed towards the bed, set his cup down on the bedside table and then proceeded to straddle Yoongi's sleeping frame. He ran his hands down the older's bare back, tracing the dips and curves in his back. Yoongi groaned softly in his sleep making Jimin giggle. He bent over and pressed open mouth kisses to his shoulder, tilting Yoongi's neck to the side and kissing up the side, stopping just below his jawline. "Hyung," Jimin whispered, sucking a bit on his skin. "Wake up."

Yoongi shifted in his sleep, rolling over onto his back. Jimin could tell he was awake, but Yoongi kept his eyes shut. He ran his fingers along Jimin's thighs, his hands sliding up to his waist, holding him in place. Jimin placed his hands on Yoongi's shoulders. "Yoonie, up you get." Jimin said.

"No." Yoongi huffed out tiredly. It came out as more of a whisper despite his effort to try and sounds intimidating.

"Yes." Jimin said, flopping down beside him and curling into his chest. "You have twenty minutes to get up, I'm going to shower." Jimin said. Yoongi opened one eye, peeking at him.

"Can I join?" He asked, smirking as Jimin turned as red as his hair. He took his bottom lip between his teeth, looking at him. Yoongi chuckled, and Jimin decides that Yoongi sounded extremely attractive when he was still tired. Yoongi's morning voice was definitely a bit of a turn on for him. "I'm teasing you Jimin. Go shower, I'll be up when you get out."

"I made you some tea." Jimin added, pointing to the cup on the stand. "I'll be right back." He kissed his cheek and departed the room.

↔↔↔

As promised, Yoongi was up and dressed by the time Jimin exited the shower. The older was lying on the bed, staring up at the ceiling. Jimin covered his head with the towel. "Morning sleepyhead."

Yoongi turned his head, eyeing Jimin. The younger suddenly felt self conscious with the way that Yoongi was looking at him. Jimin could feel his cheeks heated up again. He looked down at himself, and then back up at Yoongi, and then back down at his feet.

Yoongi sits up slowly on the bed, planting his feet firmly on the ground. "Jimin," he says. "Come here."

The younger shuffled forward, allowing the older to pull him down onto his lap. Yoongi pulls the towel off Jimin's hair, smirking at how his wet hair it still sticking up in some places. Teasingly, he ran his hand down Jimin's chest, enjoying how he shivered against his touch. His fingers traced the outlines of his abs, and Yoongi was wondering why he wasn't aware of this in the first place. "You're so beautiful," Yoongi whispered, and Jimin chuckles, looking into his eyes. Yoongi slides his hands up to his waist. He loves how Jimin's nose scrunches up and his eyes get this crinkled look to them. He loves the sound of his laugh, and how refreshing it is. It's almost as if Jimin's laugh could cure anything.

The younger nudged his nose against his, smiling. How did he get so lucky? Jimin was so thankful for Yoongi. He loved knowing he was his. "What's so funny?" Yoongi whispered.

"Nothing," the Younger whispered back. "I'm just so happy."

"Why?"

"I don't know. I just- God, I'm so so happy that I have you. You make my life so better in every way possible. I'm so glad that I moved next door to you, and that we finally started talking. Days spent without you suck, and I find myself constantly craving your attention." Jimin confesses. He presses his lips to Yoongi's, pulling back before he can respond, which makes the older pout and causes Jimin to laugh again. "Fuck, I don't know what'd I'd do without you, I–"

Yoongi cuts him off with another kiss. Yoongi's holding him closer against his body, and Jimin throws his arms loosely around his neck. It's a perfect moment, one Jimin wished he could freeze so they could stay like that forever. But unfortunately, good things come to an end, and Yoongi is pulling out of the kiss. "I have to work today," he mumbled against Jimin's lips. "You going to be okay?" Jimin pouted but nodded.

"Mmm hmm." He responds.

"Good. I'll be back around four."

"Okay." Jimin kissed his cheek, and climbed off his lap. Yoongi stood, grabbing his things and exited the room, with Jimin trailing close behind him. He gave him a small smile and a wave, watching him leave the apartment before shutting the door behind him.

It was about twenty minutes later when there came a soft knock on the door, and Jimin pushed his laptop away. Taehyung and Jungkook didn't say they were coming over today; in fact, Jimin was pretty sure they both had classes today. So maybe Yoongi forgot something and came back for it. But he would have just walked in.

Jimin undid the bolt and opened the door. He was greeted with a deep voice, and all too familiar one that sent eerie shivers down his spine.

"Hey, baby boy," the voice rasped out. "Did you miss me?"

A/N: cue more drama!