January 15th ½

5:37 p.m.

Jimin was fucking scared.

He had been walking home when all of a sudden there was a sudden change in weather. The sky darkened and snow started to fall until it was so bad he couldn't see where he was going. He almost got hit by three cars on the way home, and by the time Jimin had reached his building, he was terrified.

So he called Jungkook. The younger boy was at Taehyung's, and from the looks of it, he was spending the night there as well.

Unfortunately for Jimin and Jimin's nerves, Jungkook didn't respond and after being almost hit three times and on the verge of a panic attack, Jungkook not answering his calls wasn't helping him at all. It was only on the eight call did Jungkook pick up and by that time, Jimin was in tears.

"Jiminie, why are you crying?" Jungkook's worried voice spoke into the receiver.

"Be-Because you didn't p-pick up my calls and I got worried about you." Jimin sobbed.

"Jiminie, I'm fine."

"I know, but I-" Jimin couldn't speak properly.

"Babe, who is it?" Jimin could hear Taehyung on the other side.

"Jimin. He's crying, Tae, I don't know how to make him stop." Jungkook rushed out.

"Jimin." It was Tae this time who spoke. "What happened?"

Jimin explained to him about the whole weather and 'almost being hit by a car thing'. It had taken both Jungkook and Taehyung and hour to calm him down, and when they did, the promised they would be there bright and early the next morning -if they could. They didn't know how the weather would turn out like tomorrow - to keep him company. They then wished him a goodnight and hung up the phone.

Jimin sniffed and wiped his tears away with the sleeve of his sweater. He hopes the mint haired boy had a much better night than him.