April 13th

6:25 p.m.

As promised, Jimin brings out an old photo album the following day, and shows Yoongi photos of himself when he was younger.

They're sitting in Jimin's living room, tangled together as Yoongi flips through the book and Jimin explains each picture to him. Yoongi concludes that Jimin was absolutely adorable when he was in his teens, and even more so now. Jimin had grown significantly more attractive since Yoongi first saw him.

Jimin reached out, and grabs his tea from the table, taking a long sip. He sets the cup back down and leans against the couch. Yoongi slings an arm around his shoulders. "You were so cute." He tells Jimin, running his fingers lightly over the photograph of him with silver hair.

"Were?" Jimin teasingly asked, looking up at Yoongi from under his eyelashes. Yoongi falters, stuttering out apologies, until Jimin laughs and says, "Hyung, I'm kidding" before snuggling up against him. Yoongi groans.

"I hate you."

"Sure you do, Hyung." Jimin acts like he believes him. Yoongi huffs.

"Fine. I don't hate you."

"I know." Jimin replies smugly, and Yoongi flicks him in the forehead. "Ow! Hyung!" Jimin takes the book of of Yoongi's lap, and sets it on the table. He then grabs his arms, trying to pin him to the couch so he can return the favour to the older. Yoongi yelps in surprise, trying to fight Jimin off, but Jimin is surprisingly strong.

In the end, Jimin got Yoongi pinned down long enough to flick the older in the forehead. Unfortunately for the younger, Yoongi used that moment to retaliate against Jimin, and sat up quickly pinning Jimin to the couch this time. Yoongi hovered over Jimin, elbows on either side of head and his legs on either side of his waist, trapping Jimin under him. Jimin swallowed, nervously looking up at Yoongi, he looked both terrifying and sexy all at once, and Jimin wanted nothing more for Yoongi to kiss him.

Silence passed between them, only laboured sounds of their breathing could be heard and Yoongi was thankful Jimin couldn't hear how fast his heart was beating.

Yoongi opened his mouth to say something to Jimin, but the younger cut him off, mumbling a tiny, 'sorry hyung' Yoongi paused, whatever he had planned to say was long forgotten and Yoongi was suddenly laughing quietly.

"For what, Jiminie?"

"For flicking you in the forehead." Jimin responds, and Yoongi can't help but compare him to a child being scolded by their mother. He pecks Jimin's forehead.

"It's okay. If anything, I should be the one apologizing. I flicked you first."

"Hyung,"

"Yes?"

"C-can," and Jimin's cheeks heat up in embarrassment. "Can I have a kiss?" He asked. Yoongi doesn't respond, but leans down and gently kisses him. Jimin smiles faintly against his lips. He loved moments like this, where he got to be cuddly and cute with Yoongi.

And Jimin was fairly certain he was in love with Yoongi too.