June 2nd

8:45 p.m.

"We're such a old married couple." Jimin snickered to himself the following evening as Yoongi and he slid into bed.

"Why's that?" Yoongi asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Well, it's almost nine o'clock and we're crawling into bed." Jimin pointed out, and Yoongi made a face.

Over the past few months, Yoongi has noticed that he's changed as a person. For example, he finds himself going to bed early instead of at 3, sappy and cheesy texts from Jimin make him smile like he's a teenager all over again, and spending just one second away from the younger makes him upset.

"Holy fuck, we really are a like an old married couple." Yoongi whispered. "Look what you've done to me Park Jimin, you got me trained to be tired at nine at night."

Jimin giggled, crawling over onto the bed to straddle Yoongi's waist. He pecked his lips. "I'm sorry." He apologized.

"I don't think you are." Yoongi replied, squeezing Jimin's waist. "You don't sound sincere."

"Okay, maybe I'm not." Jimin replies and Yoongi laughs.

"Its okay, baby, I don't mind."

"No?"

"No."

"Hmm." Jimin scooted closer to Yoongi so that he was pressed up against him. "If it makes you feel any better, I like that you get tired with me." Jimin yawns, and Yoongi's not sure Jimin is making sense right now. "It means that we get to fall asleep together." He continues when Yoongi doesn't respond.

"Oh?" Yoongi replies.

"It makes me happy. Plus, you're nice and warm and cuddly. Perfect for falling asleep."

"You're the soft and cuddly one Minnie, not me." Jimin's face flushes bright red, and he buries his face in the older's chest.

"Yoongi?" His name comes out muffled.

"Yes peach?"

"What's with all the pet names?" Jimin asked.

"I don't know....I like them, I guess. Why, do you hate them?"

"No!" Jimin almost yells, shaking his head violently. "No, I love them a lot, I've just... Never had anyone call me Minnie or peach before. I like them, Hyung, I promise." Yoongi's response is a deep chuckle.

"Okay, baby."

I'm sorry, this sucks, Wattpad deleted half the chapter.