April 16th ½

7:03 p.m.

Jimin yawns quietly from his seat, watching contently as Yoongi paints not too far away. Jimin loves watching him pain. It's almost therapeutic for him. But it doesn't help that Jimin is practically falling asleep because of it.

Yoongi wasn't lying when he said he was staying late, and while he had told Jimi plenty of times that he didn't have to stay with him, the younger chose not to go home. Jimin was starting to slightly regret it.

Jimin felt his eyes flutter shut, and he felt himself falling forward. He snapped his head back and his eyes widened. Yoongi peered over his shoulder. "Jimin,"

"I'm okay Hyung."

"You looked tired."

"I'm fine, Hyung. Really."

Yoongi sets his paintbrush down and stands, moving over to Jimin. He ruffles his hair. "Give me two minutes to pack up and then we can go." Jimin nods and smiles tiredly.

The two stepped out into the chilly night air. The weather was slowly getting nicer, almost all of the snow had gone, and the two were able to ditch their winter coats finally. However, they may have to trade them in for raincoats.

It was raining lightly outside. It wasn't enough to soak them, and it wasn't even enough to water a plant.

Yoongi laces his fingers with Jimin's and tugs him along the street towards the bus stop. He can tell that Jimin is exhausted and probably doesn't want to walk all the way home.

Jimin falls asleep on the bus, his whole body slumped against the older's, and Yoongi practically carries him off the bus once the arrive home. Yoongi's got one arm wrapped around Jimin's waist, keeping him upright, while the other fumbles with his keys. Jimin groggily opens his eyes. "Are we home?" He asked, yawning quietly, rubbing his eyes. Yoongi nods even though Jimin can't really tell.

"Yeah baby, were home." He responds, softly. "Can you stand up for me Jimin? I have to open the door." Jimin removes himself from Yoongi, and leans up against the cold wall instead. Yoongi struggled a bit but eventually got the door unlocked. He pulled a tired Jimin inside the warm building.

"Hyung? Where am I?"

"My building." Yoongi responds, grabbing his hand again. Jimin yawns and hugs Yoongi, resting his head on the side of his shoulder.

"Am I spending the night?"

"Yeah, is that okay with you?"

"Hmm."

The ride up to Yoongi's apartment is silent and quick, but Jimin has managed to fall back asleep in the short amount of time. Once again, Yoongi has to drag him out of the elevator. Jimin groans, pouting at the older. Yoongi sighed. There was no way he could get Jimin all the way to his apartment like this. He grabbed Jimin's arms and placed them around his neck. Yoongi gripped the back of his thighs. "Jump." He breathed into Jimin's ear. The younger did so, hooking his legs around Yoongi's waist. Jimin clung tightly to Yoongi has he carried him towards his apartment.

Yoongi slid the key into the lock and turned it, pushing his door open. He kicked it shut with his foot, and continued on to his bedroom.

Yoongi set the younger on his bed, and dropped his bag on his bedroom floor. "Jimin." Yoongi said, shaking the younger lightly. "You need to undress." He tugged on the hem of Jimin's shirt.

Jimin swatted his hand away and flopped back on his bed. Yoongi groaned. Was Jimin always like this when he was extremely tired? He would have to ask Jungkook or Taehyung next time he saw them. The older straddled Jimin's waist and pressed his lips against his forcefully. Jimin's eyes shot open. He pulled back. "Hyung,"

"Get undressed." Yoongi told him. Jimin gulped.

"But-"

"Jimin you can't sleep in your clothes. I have some sweats you can borrow. Hurry up, I'm tired too y'know." Yoongi stood up, making his way across the room. Jimin nods, gripping the bottom of his shirt. He slowly begins to remove it, but stops halfway, embarrassed. Yoongi peered over his shoulder at him.

"Do you want me to leave?" Yoongi asked. Jimin doesn't know why he's so shy around Yoongi all of a sudden.

"N-no, it's okay." Jimin stutters. Yoongi smiles even though it's dark, and tosses Jimin the pair of sweatpants.

"I'll be outside. Call me when you're done." Yoongi pads out into the hall and closes the door behind him.

Jimin changed quickly, removing his jeans with ease before slipping on the slightly too big sweatpants that Yoongi loaned him. Jimin pulled the bedroom door open. The hallway was dark, and only lit up when Yoongi stepped out of the bathroom, wearing a pair of sweats similar to the ones Jimin was wearing. He shut the light off, and approached Jimin. He pushed him gently back into the room, and shut the door behind him. He lead Jimin over to the bed and collapsed on it, pulling Jimin down with him. The younger giggled softly, curling into Yoongi's side. "Night Yoongi."

"Night Jimin."