March 25th

1:20 p.m.

"Can I open my eyes now?"

"No."

"But-"

"No, Yoongi."

"Jiminie."

"Be patient."

"I am."

"No you're not."

Yoongi groaned. He didn't like his current situation. He was blindfolded, and Jimin was leading him down the streets, but Yoongi didn't know where. Jimin, however, was enjoying the fact that he was leading Yoongi around, while the older was helpless. Jimin gripped his hand. "By they way, you look good with a bandanna." He added, eyeing Yoongi with hungry eyes.

"Thanks." He snorted.

They walked a little while longer before Jimin finally stopped them. Yoongi shivered lightly as Jimin's fingertips ran across his cheeks. He gripped the bandanna and pulled it off Yoongi's eyes. Yoongi squinted, blinking at the harsh lights.

The two were standing outside a very large, white marble building. Yoongi's frowned in confusion. "Where are we?"

"An art gallery."

Yoongi looked at Jimin. "Why?"

"Well, our.... first date," Jimin slightly blushed. "Was based off of my favourite thing. So I figured we could do something that involved something you liked, and I know you like art."

Yoongi looked at him with adoration. "Wanna go inside?" Yoongi nodded, and dragged Jimin up the front steps.

Inside was cool, and spacious. The place smelled clean, and like lemons. The entire interior of the building was white and black, giving off a nice aesthetic.

Jimin smiled at how Yoongi looked like he was a kid in a candy store. Yoongi looked so happy being here, and it made Jimin's heart swell.

Jimin let Yoongi pull him left right and center as they wandered around the gallery, looking at all the different pieces. He listened to Yoongi prattle about the artwork and the artists behind it. Yoongi certainly knew a lot about the subject, and Jimin had definitely felt that he had learned more in four hours with Yoongi than he had ever learned in an art class in grade school and high school combined.

As of now, the two were currently sitting in a small café. The gallery had long closed and now they were just enjoying each other's company.

Jimin took a sip of his tea, and glanced out the window of the café. The sky was darkening, the horizon had purples and pinks in it, making the sky look pretty.

Yoongi was more focused on Jimin, watching him carefully. From the side, Yoongi noticed that Jimin had an incredible sharp jawline. Yoongi felt that if he were to run his finger along the edge, he would get cut. Yoongi definitely found Jimin attractive and even more so now that he got to see him up close and not just from his apartment. The past two months have like heaven for him. Getting to be with Jimin was the best thing that had ever happened to him.

Jimin turned his head back to face Yoongi. Jimin suddenly felt self conscious as Yoongi looked at him intently. Yoongi's eyes were solely focused on him. "You okay Hyung?" He asked. Yoongi nodded his head.

"I'm fine."

"You sure?"

"Yes." Jimin looked at Yoongi suspiciously. "Jiminie, I'm fine."

"Okay." Yoongi chuckled.

"Come here." He said, motioning Jimin over. Jimin stood and moved around the table to sit next to Yoongi in the booth. Yoongi wrapped an arm around his waist, and leaned against him. "Thank you."

"For what?"

"For tonight. For the past two months, for moving next door." Yoongi whispered.

"Hyung." Jimin blushed. He laughed awkwardly and covered his face with his hands. Yoongi smirked, and grabbed Jimin's hands, prying them away from his face.

"It's getting late. We should get going." Jimin got up, and pulled Yoongi up with him. The two paid, and the stepped out into the night air.

The walk back to Jimin's was silent, the two stealing glances at each other every so often.

Jimin turned to Yoongi once they reached the apartment. "Did you have fun today?"

"I did. Thank you, again."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it." Yoongi opened his arms for a hug and Jimin gladly stepped into them. The hug didn't last very long much to Jimin's dismay and Yoongi pulled back. However, Yoongi kept his arms around Jimin and just stared at him. "Yoongi-"

"Sorry." Yoongi replied, untangling himself from Jimin.

"No it's okay." Jimin said. He reached out to keep Yoongi closed to him. Jimin pulled Yoongi back, the two awkwardly banging together. Yoongi placed his hands on Jimin's shoulders to steady them. They both let out a laugh.

"Don't you want to get rid of me?" Yoongi teased. Jimin shook his head.

"No. We have to make up for those two years, don't we?"

"Hmm." Yoongi licked him lips then, and glanced down at Jimin's lips. Yoongi was praying that Jimin didn't noticed.

"Are you going to kiss me or not Hyung?" Jimin whispered, suddenly.

Yoongi's head snapped up to look Jimin in the eye. Jimin looked nervous and he bit his lip. Yoongi let out a shaky breath. "Do you want me to?" He asked, even though he already knew the answer. Jimin nodded, shyly. Yoongi brought a hand up to his neck, and one to his waist, and pressed himself against the younger. He leaned in and Jimin leaned forward to meet Yoongi halfway.

It was a soft kiss, and it didn't last long. But Jimin cherished every second of it. Yoongi pulled away and removed his touch. "Goodnight Jimin."

"Goodnight Yoongi."