February 25th

9:35 a.m.

"Freda stared out her window, frowning at the sight. Lucas was speaking with Margery, his hands wrapped around her waist. Margery smiled, then laughed and leaned in to kiss his cheek. Freda let out a cry of frustration, and slammed her hands against the glass. This was not how it was supposed to go. Lucas was supposed to be with her. Not Margery. Freda was furious, anger boiled in her blood."

Jimin stopped momentarily to push his glasses back up the bridge of his nose, and flip the page.

"Freda tore her gaze away from the window and stomped out of the room. She made her way down the darkened hall, grabbing one of the lanterns off the wall. The floorboards creaked beneath each violent step she took. 'Miss?' Freda's menacing eyes flickered in the direction of the voice. Her eyes came to rest upon the gardener. 'Are you alright?'

'I'm fine Carlton. Go back to bed.' He nodded and shrunk back into his room. Freda made her way down the grand staircase, and through the kitchen to the back door. As she made her way through, she paused. Her gaze went to the far back corner of the kitchen. A malicious smile crept onto her features-"

"She kills him." Yoongi interrupted. He passed Jimin, holding a box that was filled with books.

"What?" Jimin asked, furrowing his brows. "You don't know that."

"Yes I do. Freda is probably looking at a weapon of some sorts."

"That doesn't mean she kills him." Jimin argued. "She could kill Margery. Or maybe she's planning on killing herself and framing them for it."

"She kills him. Trust me." Jimin shook his head.

"You're wrong."

"Wanna bet?"

"Sure. Loser buys lunch."

"Deal."

Jimin went back to reading aloud. "Freda pushed open the back door of the kitchen, and set the lantern down on the ground by the wood pile. She could see Lucas and Margery by the oak tree. She began moving across the yard at a relatively slow pace. She didn't want them to hear her approached. As she neared, she could finally hear them talking. 'Lucas, what if your family finds out? They'll never allow it!'